Lemmons rules

THEFISH

Lemmon really does want the games rules to revolve around him...he says its nonsense that Vinegar face was red carded but even the wee snarling dug said the ref was right.

I am even more convinced now that Lemmon does want everything his own way and we were right all along about the wee barsteward...he thinks everybody should bend over backwards to please him (beer)

he's just a greetin faced ugly bassa who thinks the world is against him.

I tend to ignore everything that comes out of his mouth

You're on about Lennon, right?

Who else COULD he be on about, Danny? Unless you thought...........naaaah, he wouldn't, would he? :blink::unsure::rolleyes:

some people never change

all the guy said was that hesselinks sending off was petty

just shows how easily peoples words are twisted

Slightly hypocritical, isn't it, I mean the tims had a great laugh when Barsley was sent off in th 93rd minute for being less than ten yards from a free kick, in the refs estimation.

The goose and the gander have equal rights!

You guys have to be kidding......

Remember Hemdani's extreme OTT celebrations when he scored against Sellik at the Jobbydome? ;);)

Quite, but did he go into the crowd? Nope.

There seems to be a blind spot that refs have - if you remove your shirt or jump into the fans, it's a booking, but if you go nuts in any other way, you seem to be safe from a booking.

Remember when Steven McManus should have been sent of at Tynecastle last season after he scored the equaliser for doing what JVOH did? I believe he went on to score the winner in that game. Seems like selective vision to me chaps.

Point is, rules are rules no matter how bad they are. If you don't follow them you get punished simple as that.

Remember Hemdani's extreme OTT celebrations when he scored against Sellik at the Jobbydome? ;);)

Jobbydome??? doh

Thankyou for your intelligent input, you must have thought long and hard on that one!

r.e Your Sig.... "Celtic jerseys do not shrink to fit inferior players - Jock Stein."

The reason they don't shrink is because they NEVER get washed!! :quag:

Tipsy.

Remember Hemdani's extreme OTT celebrations when he scored against Sellik at the Jobbydome?? ;)? ;)

Jobbydome??? doh

Thankyou for your intelligent input, you must have thought long and hard on that one!

r.e Your Sig.... "Celtic jerseys do not shrink to fit inferior players - Jock Stein."

The reason they don't shrink is because they NEVER get washed!! :quag:

Tipsy.

your avatar (tu)

enough said

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you like it!

:pipe:

• 2 weeks later...