Well you know with all this publicity about Kris and his great playing lately

southsidelad

I dont fear Kris Boyd leaving, he's a Ger and always will be.

Unless an Alan Hutton situation appears.

Aye this is what i'm on about....

The more he plays and scores the more the other clubs may want him...... money talks you know.....!!

Well a lot of Bears will be angry and about the same happy if that happens. My guess is that it will take a BIG bid to get him. Will we then see Lafferty up front or Loy? Boyd will be a hard act to follow me thinks.

Why is it that as soon as we have a player who has a good game or a run of games then suddenly he will be sold to the highest bidder.

.......Because we have rising debt, no money to spend and no European money.

Also, we have SDM in charge

Hutton ... we sold a right back who was valued at £9m, the very same RB who, a year before, most of the fans around would've sold for £1m let alone £9m.

Cuellar .. we sold a player who said days before it, was happy at the club & saw no reason to leave (except he makes sure a sell on clause is in his contract) ... then ups and leaves as soon as the going gets tough.

I beleive you are making you comments on the basis of the above two sales, then it is a weak argument.

Also, you say we have no european money & rising debt .... yet WS spent in excess of £20m in the before the window shut.

Anyone watching boyd in the last 3 games would be impressed, plus hes notched 6 goals in those 3 games, however they would be daft too put in a big bid, unless he maintained this form right through january, including a good performance v celtic (if he plays), I cant see anyone being highly interested

Hutton ... we sold a right back who was valued at £9m, the very same RB who, a year before, most of the fans around would've sold for £1m let alone £9m.

Cuellar .. we sold a player who said days before it, was happy at the club & saw no reason to leave (except he makes sure a sell on clause is in his contract) ... then ups and leaves as soon as the going gets tough.

I beleive you are making you comments on the basis of the above two sales, then it is a weak argument.

Also, you say we have no european money & rising debt .... yet WS spent in excess of £20m in the before the window shut.

Which we will pay for in January and the summer.

Which we will pay for in January and the summer.

sadly, this is true

whether we sell Thomson, Boyd, McGregor etc...