Court give Gazza a reprieve

reddrock

How much dyu think we're talking here? A couple quid from a few thousand gers fans might sort it out. Time to pay the man back?

Pay him back? And here's me under the impression he was payed to play for Rangers. Sorry, don't want to sound callous, but I can think of many more deserving causes for my charity than paying Paul Gascoigne's tax bill.

How much dyu think we're talking here? A couple quid from a few thousand gers fans might sort it out. Time to pay the man back?

Pay him back? And here's me under the impression he was payed to play for Rangers. Sorry, don't want to sound callous, but I can think of many more deserving causes for my charity than paying Paul Gascoigne's tax bill.

agree'd

Sorry for saying this and a hope am wrong but al not be suprised to wake up one morning put on the tv and here Gazza,s been found dead,its not nice to say but the man,s on a self destruct course such a pity he was a cut above as a player we were lucky to get a couple of great seasons out of him.........hope he can turn it around but cant see it he,s had alot of help but at the end of the day hes the only one who can help himself.

Sorry for saying this and a hope am wrong but al not be suprised to wake up one morning put on the tv and here Gazza,s been found dead,its not nice to say but the man,s on a self destruct course such a pity he was a cut above as a player we were lucky to get a couple of great seasons out of him.........hope he can turn it around but cant see it he,s had alot of help but at the end of the day hes the only one who can help himself.

Yea i agree totally mate, the guy was a hero to me, one of the greatest players ive ever seen but i can just see it coming.

He has went too far down the wrong path to come back now.

Such a shame.

Thats the problem though, it would be a 'charity'. I dont think the guys got much left in his locker. Such a shame.

Pay Gazzas debt? Go and get yerself to f*ck.

Guys a legend for being a footballer. Not a waster.

Has had plenty of oppertunities to sort himself out, A LOT more than anyone else in his situation and hes thrown them all back.

Easy now, when you put it like that it sounds pretty terrible. I was only thinking a couple of pounds from a lot of people to perhaps save a mans life. A man who did a lot for our club. Im sorry if thats ridiculous.

What do you propose we do to help him?

Has had plenty of oppertunities to sort himself out, A LOT more than anyone else in his situation and hes thrown them all back.

Easy now, when you put it like that it sounds pretty terrible. I was only thinking a couple of pounds from a lot of people to perhaps save a mans life. A man who did a lot for our club. Im sorry if thats ridiculous.

And what about thousands of others..? Who have less oppertunities than gazza to save their lifes..

If I had a couple of quid to spare - it would be going into the tin of a poppy fund collector. Not to pay the tax bills of a wealthy man.

As a footballer he was a genius and well paid , I am sure we have all had our troubles and not shunned help like he has , it saddens me to say but he has earned and blown a fortune , he has to sort himself out

I know you mean well but not only is it not really appropriate it would only be delaying the inevitable IMO. I said to my late father many years ago that Gascoigne would end up penniless. He disagreed but I can't see any other future for him. It is very sad.