Why is it ok to chase fenian b's but not be up to our knees in fenian blood?

Tontospal

In light of the recent crap doing the rounds - Id sing ANYTHING i fuc*in well fancy - and fuc* em all to be honest.

Dont care any more, not listening to ANY more PC crap. I didnt care to start with - I care even less now.

Bring em back - ill sing loud and proud.

When I offend fellow jocks or indeed British citizens - then ill maybe listen - otherwise I honestly believe its the fuffin bigots that make the noise - ALL ma mates dont care (including Septic ones...).

If they cant honour remembrance day - I dont care if its their blood im in

:unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

I'm sure the ban was for the FTP at the end not the "up to our knees" part

Really?

Where does FTP appear in the song?

43 posts, you lasted well.

Is this where you call me one of them? jeez oh get a grip

Police in the main stand were unable to persuade Rangers fans in front of the media section to sit down, so that commentators had difficulty in describing the action. Nor could they prevent fans hammering the media box windows, especially during full-blooded choruses of "The Billy Boys" or "Simply The Best", with its additional lyrics referring to the Pope.

Given that Rangers have been warned by Uefa and the domestic football authorities about the consequences of the repetition of such chants, these occasions amount to mass exercises in self harm. The Ibrox club has worked diligently to put its sectarian past behind it, but the weeds still flourish at away games and it will come as no surprise if a bitter harvest is ultimately reaped.

google it.

I've noticed that when the fans sing "We are Rangers", they seem to either go all quiet when the said line comes up, or change the lyrics to something more PC. Personally speaking, anyone who thinks the word fenian is wrong and bigoted needs to find out it's true meaning. A fenian is someone who believes, a. Ireland has a right to independence and b. it can only be won by taking up arms in some sort of revolution.

Also, anyone who honestly thinks we will be deducted points is quite frankly mad.

That a billiant use of Wiki mate :craphead: :harhar:

:unionflag:

It actually wasn't wiki. Wikis full of shite try a few links down.. :harhar:

I'm sure the ban was for the FTP at the end not the "up to our knees" part

Really?

Where does FTP appear in the song?

43 posts, you lasted well.

Is this where you call me one of them? jeez oh get a grip

Police in the main stand were unable to persuade Rangers fans in front of the media section to sit down, so that commentators had difficulty in describing the action. Nor could they prevent fans hammering the media box windows, especially during full-blooded choruses of "The Billy Boys" or "Simply The Best", with its additional lyrics referring to the Pope.

Given that Rangers have been warned by Uefa and the domestic football authorities about the consequences of the repetition of such chants, these occasions amount to mass exercises in self harm. The Ibrox club has worked diligently to put its sectarian past behind it, but the weeds still flourish at away games and it will come as no surprise if a bitter harvest is ultimately reaped.

google it.

So from this you deduce that The Billy Boys includes 'FTP'?

Keep digging declan.