Big Clap for MacGregor

scotgr

Honestly, the only positive from tonight was another clean sheet, and McGregor pulled off some decent saves. Hopefully that'll build his confidence up a bit.

Exactly! Much more like it from Greegsy. Hope this is him getting back to his best! He'll take a lot of confidence from that. Also good to see him moaning at absolutely everything again as well! (tu)

why is everyone so desperate for him to be a hero? has has one game where he manages to do his job and it's good ol' greegsy what alegend. he done well in some games last year. thats it. overall in his career he's been average at best.

why is everyone so desperate for him to be a hero? has has one game where he manages to do his job and it's good ol' greegsy what alegend. he done well in some games last year. thats it. overall in his career he's been average at best.

What you on about? No-one's referred to him as a legend, simply pointed out that he had a decent game.

What you on about? No-one's referred to him as a legend, simply pointed out that he had a decent game.

This rhattler always turns up on nights like this gordonstraponsarsehole I think gsa stands for ! :sherlock:

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.....I'm just a bit pissed after tonights game!

BUT.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE WANT HIM TO BE A HERO??????? He was fuckin outstanding for us last season and was one of the main reasons why we reached a major European cup final. Didn't you see his miracle save away to Bremen? So the guy can't keep his trouser snake at bay for very long. Who the fuck cares what he does off the pitch.....on it.....he's wearing a fuckin Rangers Jersey and when he's on the pitch I'll back him 100%. It's called Loyalty! Dick Advocaat farmed him out to Dunfermline for a year & he could so easilly have left us if he wanted. He stayed & became one of Europe's top keepers last season.

What's wrong with you..........what's your agenda with Mcgregor....why don't you want him to be a hero. What the fuck is it with some fuckers....only too happy to knock someone when they've been down! He took a sore one against Celtic for us last season and his form dipped through lack of games. Is that reason to not egt behind the guy????

Jeeeezus....what the fuck is it? At a time when we need 11 hero's on the pitch, the one player who does a turn for us gets slated! doh

Guest The Brown Brogue

I don't think he did anything tonight that you wouldn't expect any adequate keeper to do.

I felt the save from Hughes only came about because he was out of position in the first place by being too far off his line, but thats just my opinion.

BUT.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE WANT HIM TO BE A HERO??????? He was fuckin outstanding for us last season and was one of the main reasons why we reached a major European cup final. Didn't you see his miracle save away to Bremen? So the guy can't keep his trouser snake at bay for very long. Who the fuck cares what he does off the pitch.....on it.....he's wearing a fuckin Rangers Jersey and when he's on the pitch I'll back him 100%. It's called Loyalty! Dick Advocaat farmed him out to Dunfermline for a year & he could so easilly have left us if he wanted. He stayed & became one of Europe's top keepers last season.

What's wrong with you..........what's your agenda with Mcgregor....why don't you want him to be a hero. What the fuck is it with some fuckers....only too happy to knock someone when they've been down! He took a sore one against Celtic for us last season and his form dipped through lack of games. Is that reason to not egt behind the guy????

Jeeeezus....what the fuck is it? At a time when we need 11 hero's on the pitch, the one player who does a turn for us gets slated! doh

well said that man

BUT.

once again i'm not a celtic fan, check my posts if you must. i just think he is very overrated imo. you have just humiliated yourself by saying he is one of europes top keepers. i know some of you guys think we have to hero worship anyone in a blue shirt but imo smith and his cronies will carry on getting off with rubbish if we laud people with praise - broadfoot etc just for being average.

don't call me a rhattler. mate.

BUT.

once again i'm not a celtic fan, check my posts if you must. i just think he is very overrated imo. you have just humiliated yourself by saying he is one of europes top keepers. i know some of you guys think we have to hero worship anyone in a blue shirt but imo smith and his cronies will carry on getting off with rubbish if we laud people with praise - broadfoot etc just for being average.

I agree to a certain extent with this statement, but you can easily see why LOC would think McGregor is when you consider how overrated that fat bhastard Bhorat is. FFS he makes more mistakes than f*cking Gary Sprake.

No wonder they call him the Hol(e)y Goalie - the ball goes straight through the c*nt!

pulled off some top drawer saves, but one thing that worries me is the reactions of the CB's. though it a few times this season, old firm derby when tims scored there 1st goal, junkie was 1st to the ball to poke him in the 6 yard box, unchallenged.

then against the arabs last week, shagger fumbled and the quickest player to the ball was sandazza, who was behind the defence due to the fact he was onside.

and again today, even though it didnt cost us, lazleys shot in the 1st 10 mins was well saved from shagger, but parried and he was lucky to get his hand back to the ball, as again it was a motherwell player who was closest.

is it just me or do we all think the gers back line needs to sharpen up a bit and stop conceding needless chances, that most of the time well lead to goals.

BUT.

What's wrong with you..........what's your agenda with Mcgregor....why don't you want him to be a hero. What the fuck is it with some fuckers....only too happy to knock someone when they've been down! He took a sore one against Celtic for us last season and his form dipped through lack of games. Is that reason to not get behind the guy????

FFS read my post again please. As for humiliating myself....don't think so. At least I can read.

A) I never called you a Celtic fan & No, I haven't edited my post to remove any such words.

B) Again....reading my post, I don't seem to have called you a rhattler....yup, read it a 3rd time....definately not words of mine!

I simply asked you what your agenda was with Mcgregor & why you chose to diss him after he saved a point for us tonight. The guys had his troubles, he's no getting some form back, lets get behind him ffs! And can you please tell me how many keepers in Europe were better than him last season? Remember, I said ONE OF the best keeprs...not THE best! Your opinion is not mine, I can accept that. But don't come on here questioning why we get behind players when they've been through a bad spell. That's what supporters do...well...some of them anyway! :rolleyes:

Now, make sure you read this properly before you reply this time please!

Without meaning to pour scorn on this positive thread, i thought it was his poor positioning that meant he had to pull off a fingertip save with the Hughes chance.

Id like someone to explain to me where he is supposed to postion himself when someone curls an almost perfect shot in to the top corner from outside the box.

Yes well done shagger the way you are playing away you will definitely get the CLAP ! (tu):sherlock:

Legendary comment!

as for some of the ridiculous posts being made, he had one slight fumble the rest of the game he played very well when called upon

TMWWBK - sometimes you try to sound far too intellectual and in the "know it all" category, claiming Mcgregors positioning for a superb shot was poor.