Webster

The Lad

of all the tranfers in the past few years this is the one that pisses me off the most. I just dont see the point. He was pish at hearts,flopped at wigan and played 1 game or maybe 2 in 18months of a loan deal at the club and we give him a 3 year contract!! Anyone else would have punted him back to his own club after the first injury but we extend the deal, twice i think!!!! Now when we sign him permanently we send him straight out on loan and he cant even be a regular at a chamionship club. Hes NOT good enough for this club and its a disgrace that he was handed a 3yr deal after barely kicking a ball for us in 18months and probably costing us a good few hundred thousand in wages for doing nothing. To think we nearly lost nacho novo because we offered him a one year deal and we offer this donkey 3yrs!!!

of all the tranfers in the past few years this is the one that pisses me off the most. I just dont see the point. He was pish at hearts,flopped at wigan and played 1 game or maybe 2 in 18months of a loan deal at the club and we give him a 3 year contract!! Anyone else would have punted him back to his own club after the first injury but we extend the deal, twice i think!!!! Now when we sign him permanently we send him straight out on loan and he cant even be a regular at a chamionship club. Hes NOT good enough for this club and its a disgrace that he was handed a 3yr deal after barely kicking a ball for us in 18months and probably costing us a good few hundred thousand in wages for doing nothing. To think we nearly lost nacho novo because we offered him a one year deal and we offer this donkey 3yrs!!!

The deal was already setup before he went to Wigan I think.

:rangers: :unionflag:

worst transfer ever i would say there couldnt have been many transfers like this one

:rangers: :unionflag:

worst transfer ever i would say there couldnt have been many transfers like this one

Gow almost as bad - we sign him and never play him.

Aaron - ditto

Velicka - ditto

Edu, Lafferty, JCD and Beasley getting VERY few games too.

This year

Add Whittaker to the list.

Add McCulloch to the list

Naismith injured.

Daily?

What does all this add up to in transfers and wages? 14m + wages? - includes Naismith

here here! couldn't of put it better myself! embarasing

He doesn't really get a game.

1 start and 4 sub appearances.

And the times he has played, he has been awful. The Bristol City fans don't rate him at all.

Yet another pish signng by us.