Rangers : The Future?

KingKai

Apologies if this has been posted before, but seeing as how there appears to be plenty of discussion going on at the moment on current state of the club, I thought I would post this.

I have no idea who the original author was, and I could not cut and paste from the website...but read...( and weep?)

http://www.glesga.ukpals.com/rangers/rangersforever.htm

It's one of D'Art's I think.

yes it is manti and its one of the best articles ever posted on rangers media. its scary when you read it, because thats the way the club is heading and murray and his pals plus the handwringers who want to be loved by everyone, will sell the heart and soul of the club.

Yes, definitely one of D'Artagnan's beauties. IIRC he did a sequel to that article in which he revisits the old gentlemen's house.

A very poignant and thought-provoking article and you would be a fool not to realise that the club is headed in this direction under Murray and co.

Yes, definitely one of D'Artagnan's beauties. IIRC he did a sequel to that article in which he revisits the old gentlemen's house.

A very poignant and thought-provoking article and you would be a fool not to realise that the club is headed in this direction under Murray and co.

Anyone point me to the sequel?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone point me to the sequel?

Thanks in advance.

Minstral sent me the sequel.

Thanks Minstral.

(tu)