Loan Signings..

RangersJamie52

Don't want him anywhere near Ibrox but Peter Lovenkrands is a name - soon we'll be hearing from his agent and the shite bag himself almost begging for a move back to Scotland!

I would try to get Johnny Evans DEFINETELY.

I would try to get Lee Martin again, pace tricks..What we need!

I would Sell McCulloch, Dailly, Darcheville and Hemdani.

I would loan out Charlie Adam for the rest of the season.

I would try to dip into the Spanish Market and sign young players about 21-23 year olds.

I would also put Jordan McMillan in at RB!

Right thats MY oppinion..Now its time for yours!??

more chance in getting lee evans mate

Although there is little chance of us actually signing anybody in January I think that desite his age, Andre Ooijer would be a very decent a acquisition on a shortish term deal.

Nicolae Dica is leaving Catiana in January, his manager has confirmed that. He'd be a decent signing too, although it looks like his heart is set on moving back to Romania. He could offer us a different option on the left, especially if we keep playing as centrally as we have been.

Although there is little chance of us actually signing anybody in January I think that desite his age, Andre Ooijer would be a very decent a acquisition on a shortish term deal.

Nicolae Dica is leaving Catiana in January, his manager has confirmed that. He'd be a decent signing too, although it looks like his heart is set on moving back to Romania. He could offer us a different option on the left, especially if we keep playing as centrally as we have been.

tbh a doubt Smith even know who he is

Huszti has been playing pretty well since moving to Hannover, Dieter Hecking seems to know how to get the best out of him.

On the subject of Hannover, I'd love us to bring in Frank Fahrenhorst to partner Bougherra. An excellent CB!

• 2 weeks later...

Baring in mind that we still lack a real goalscoring midfielder I think we could do a lot worse than sign Branko Bosković.

He failed miserably when he was at PSG, but he's completely rebuilt his career at Rapid Vienna and played an instrumental role in them winning the Austrian League last year. I think he scored something like eleven goals and assisted another seven or eight.

He's predomenintatly left footed, has fantastic technique and is excellent at making late runs into the box.

A mid level club in the Championship will always be a preferable destination for a youngster to go out on loan than to us.

Unless we guaranteed a young loan star a starting line-up place each week it's unlikely he will would be in the team regularly due to our instant demand for success, whereas a mid level championship side will have less to lose in playing him.

Davis worked because he was an established quality player out of favour with the first team and he had a place in the starting 11 each week.

Someone like Lee Martin, who was still far from being the completed article when he came here and was very inconsistent would be wasted here.