Loan Signings..

RangersJamie52

I would try to get Johnny Evans DEFINETELY.

I would try to get Lee Martin again, pace tricks..What we need!

I would Sell McCulloch, Dailly, Darcheville and Hemdani.

I would loan out Charlie Adam for the rest of the season.

I would try to dip into the Spanish Market and sign young players about 21-23 year olds.

I would also put Jordan McMillan in at RB!

Right thats MY oppinion..Now its time for yours!??

Not a chance of Jonny Evans coming to Rangers!

Man United will be challenging for the World Club Championships, the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League - injury, loss off form, suspension or just a change up will see Evans in the team. He'll be a valuable player come the buisness end of the season!

Man United will be challenging for the World Club Championships, the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League - injury, loss off form, suspension or just a change up will see Evans in the team. He'll be a valuable player come the buisness end of the season!

Exactly , Sir Alex would be mad to send one of his best youngsters down to Rangers , especially when Walter Smith was in charge.

I think that a few good loan signings can make or break a season. Theres a few gems out there that a loan would be perfect

Could you please name the few gems out there?? :unionflag:

Steven Davis is a good example of what you can get.

Exactly , Sir Alex would be mad to send one of his best youngsters down to Rangers , especially when Walter Smith was in charge.

Because he and Walter are very good friends? :P

As shown last season with Steven Davis, if Walter signs a good young player on loan he's more than happy to pitch them into first team battle (tu)

As shown last season with Steven Davis, if Walter signs a good young player on loan he's more than happy to pitch them into first team battle (tu)

Just because they are friends doesn't mean he should do it, Any championship team would be a better option than sending to Rangers just now.

Just because they are friends doesn't mean he should do it, Any championship team would be a better option than sending to Rangers just now.

I was merely picking up on your "especially when Walter Smith was in charge" comment. It gave the impression that you felt Walter Smith being our manager would somehow have a negative bearing on Ferguson's decision....

With us out of Europe, the Championship would probably be a better option for him though, I agree (tu)

I was merely picking up on your "especially when Walter Smith was in charge" comment. It gave the impression that you felt Walter Smith being our manager would somehow have a negative bearing on Ferguson's decision....

With us out of Europe, the Championship would probably be a better option for him though, I agree (tu)

Ah , No i was meaning with Smiths poor managerial abilities it would be an obvious choice to be sending the players on loan to the Championship.

Even if we were in Europe he couldn't play for us as he's cup tied.

I reckon there must be a few dissalusioned players at Premier league clubs who'd relish a loan move to the gers. Michael Owen? :craphead:

Id like to see us get Scott Sinclair on loan from chelsea. He would be great down our left hand side.

Yeah he looks decent, but I always saw him as more of a striker?

yeah he is sort of labeled as a striker but is capable of being very effective on the left wing. One of those players who could cause havoc by cutting inside from the left.

I think Scott Sinclair is on the verge of joining someone on loan - can't remember the team tho, maybe Birmingham or QPR?

Someone like Michael Mancienne, Jeffren Suarez(linked with celtc) Amaury Bischoff, Danny Welbeck, Manucho....

I think Scott Sinclair is on the verge of joining someone on loan - can't remember the team tho, maybe Birmingham or QPR?

Someone like Michael Mancienne, Jeffren Suarez(linked with celtc) Amaury Bischoff, Danny Welbeck, Manucho....

Yes, We dont need any more CM or ST's so Manucho is a no although he CAN play left wing..so maybe.

Welbeck is still a bit young and i think John Fleck could be just as good

Bischoff is he not a CM?

Suarez i would take in a heartbeat.

Same goes for Macienne