Inter City Firm?

RangersJamie52

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its been no fun since we all stopped getting that "step" haircut back in the mid-late 80s......we were nails then. Proper scrapping. You just can't beat acting like a maniac in some other mobs patch. The drugs help too.

did you used to be in a hooligan gang? like the ICF..im not being sarcastic just asking ok?

how old are you? What makes you think you are going to get loads who are saying they are in the ICF?

No, im just wondering how he would know this which makes it quite an obvious question really!

OK officer..

Only joking, back in the 80's it was trendy to be a casual., as much as it is for kids to be emo or scateboarders now, times change, fashions change, half of it was about front, where ever you came from then, you looked after your own.

That has sadly changed now.

Always best to not speak of the ICF on the net mate as you seem to get guys like swally who grow a set and call them everything they from behind a pc.

''Leave it to the sheep'' PMSL.

(tu)

Mate how you sed its trendy to be an Emo..it really isnt.

I absolutely hate emos and i am a kid

Always best to not speak of the ICF on the net mate as you seem to get guys like swally who grow a set and call them everything they from behind a pc.

(tu)

Well, its trendy amoungst emos. we called them moshers when i was a young un, and used to have many fall outs with them, horses for corses and all that..

(tu)

Well, its trendy amoungst emos. we called them moshers when i was a young un, and used to have many fall outs with them, horses for corses and all that..

Me too..i have many fall outs with Emos..their all FB's

Its been no fun since we all stopped getting that "step" haircut back in the mid-late 80s......we were nails then. Proper scrapping. You just can't beat acting like a maniac in some other mobs patch. The drugs help too.

did you used to be in a hooligan gang? like the ICF..im not being sarcastic just asking ok?

I'm 40 next May, anything i ever did was a long time ago. Any convictions are long spent.

The problem with Rangers, as opposed to Hibs/Aberdeen mobs was that our fans come from all-over the UK, so were never really properly organised (outside the main Glasgow lads who grew up together). You couldn't be a tight-knit firm in the way smaller clubs like Aberdeen/Hibs were, as the logistics at that time prevented proper organisation. Rangers were never the best firm.........maybe the largest, but always a total shambles, full of in-house arguments.

Lots of young lads love the adrenalin rush of a good tear-up, its the way the male psyche is. Look at how the Manchester pigs relished battering anything that wore blue. Like i said though, i'm old & way, way past it. I'll still talk a good fight though.

You wanna dance?

How romantic! I feel inspired.

Great! Maybe you'll come up with something positive, amusing or even constructive, rather than your usual, which is questioning our songs, bad-mouthing fellow supporters life-long held views, and generally being a pc pain in the arse.

(tu)

That you hate emo's doesn't mean that many others doesn't. Sadly, in this case. ;)

Is there actually a hooligan Rangers Firm?

Is there anyone on RM who is in this Firm?

And are we the Best?

Not sure this should even be discussed on here doh cant see the media licking thier lips

The media do not report much on hooliganism, as this is one of the ways the government brought in to try and stop it, make it unknown & thus untrendy, as they noticed, every time it makes the papers, the hooligans themselves loved this, and would be known have kept all the clippings, in 'hooligan books'. So the government in their infinite wisdom made sure the press stopped reporting, when there was any disturbances anywhere with firms, as they thought when the press cover it, it just encourages the hooligans for more trouble.

I am a hooligan and love to get involved in the fighting it what being a fans all about. Pride and standing up for yourself and getting it up everyone else is thwe way forward, anyone hwo isnt in to all that is weak..

Typical hooligan. Speeding out of his nut, spelling all over the shop, foaming at the mouth at the prospect of punching someone in the face whilst simultaneously stealing their Burberry scarf.

You disgust me.

I am a hooligan and love to get involved in the fighting it what being a fans all about. Pride and standing up for yourself and getting it up everyone else is thwe way forward, anyone who isnt in to all that is weak..

Typical hooligan. Speeding out of his nut, spelling all over the shop, foaming at the mouth at the prospect of punching someone in the face whilst simultaneously stealing their Burberry scarf.

You disgust me.

Cos your too old to be involved in that fun? :harhar:

I am a hooligan and love to get involved in the fighting it what being a fans all about. Pride and standing up for yourself and getting it up everyone else is thwe way forward, anyone who isnt in to all that is weak..

You disgust me.

Nail on the head. :lol:

You disgust me.

Nail on the head. :lol:

:mutley:

NB any watching polis or mhedia-I am no hooligan as poeple will testify i couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag!

Because a) It affects the way we get policed and b) It tarnishes the name of the club I spend a great deal of my disposable income supporting.

Fuck them

I'd say the fact that scarfers are more likely to fight in the stands with each other at places like parkhead or pittodrie is more likely to effect the way we get policed there.

Every club is "tarnished" by casuals.

When exactly did you last see a fight in the stands between scarfers?

boo hoo hoo nasty hooligans

Could be worse - I could be a big hard man with 50 of ma mates.

chomp.