Inter City Firm?

RangersJamie52

If they do exist they are a shower of wankers and should be shunned at every opportunity.

These type of fuckers have the potential to spoil Euro Trips.

Fuck them.

A very well thought out answer.

Some/most of them are just as good, if not better fans than half the twats who follow us nowadays.

At least they are all True Blue, not the type to sit on their hands, and if it wasnt for them at some times(back in the day), our other fans would have taken some dull ones away at the likes of hibs & aberdeen.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they do exist they are a shower of wankers and should be shunned at every opportunity.

Fuck them.

Some/most of them are just as good, if not better fans than half the twats who follow us nowadays.

At least they are all True Blue, not the type to sit on their hands, and if it wasnt for them at some times(back in the day), our other fans would have taken some dull ones away at the likes of hibs & aberdeen.

Thanks mate,

How do you know this?? :unsure:

Fuck them.

As opposed to your normal fans that get drunk, lob things, shout FTP at the top of thier voice at every oppertunity to the locals? etc etc etc

Fuck them.

As opposed to your normal fans that get drunk, lob things, shout FTP at the top of thier voice at every oppertunity to the locals? etc etc etc

ive been to 60+ away games in europe and the only thing that spoils the trips is generally the 90 minutes of watching the team and i dont mean that in a bad way just that so many trips are so dissapointing because of the results but i wouldnt swap 10 bad games for 1 away win

been to some dross games but never thought this would be so much better if the casuals werent here end of the day they are all rangers fans or they wouldnt spend that amount of money travelling

only thing i will say is theyve not grown up and ive told some of them that

Two boys that i go abroad with to see the bears used to be in the ICF in there younger days. 10 years ago or so, don't know how big it is now or if we still have a firm.

A few said they have seen them abroad, ive not once seen any gers firm abroad in all my trips.

you sure gaz maybe theyve been under your nose and youve not noticed

know about 10 of the guys nice enough till you get them in a crowd

sat in florence in bar with a load of them till they went to find some locals

Don't get me wrong, your not a 100% sober when you go on 60 hour round bus trip with the KPL abroad so i might have seen them and not realised!

Fuck them.

Thanks mate,

How do you know this?? :unsure:

All hearsay, i just made it up. :pipe:

Na, seriously there are some sites that deal with just that. you have to be quoted to get registration approved though, to keep authorities out. But tbh, they dont talk about hooliganism much, even though the registration needs to be quoted the authorities still can have them all read. That is why it is kept to PM's and msn & moby's, as the police have all the forums well read, locked or not.

You might get a thread about something that happened many yrs ago, but cannot talk about recent goings on, for fear of jail.

Fuck them.

ive been to 60+ away games in europe and the only thing that spoils the trips is generally the 90 minutes of watching the team and i dont mean that in a bad way just that so many trips are so dissapointing because of the results but i wouldnt swap 10 bad games for 1 away win

been to some dross games but never thought this would be so much better if the casuals werent here end of the day they are all rangers fans or they wouldnt spend that amount of money travelling

I don't mind a bit of rowdyness. Boys will be boys, just aslong as innocents dont get caught up in grown up's fun then it's all good.

In my opinion, of course.

Fuck them.

I don't mind a bit of rowdyness. Boys will be boys, just aslong as innocents dont get caught up in grown up's fun then it's all good.

In my opinion, of course.

(tu)

Theres footage on youtube of the Rangers ICF doing over some Hibs fans in a street about 5 years back.

Problem is, outside of London a lot of firms have died down, due to the massive ticket increases...

Plus the huge police attendance at games...

Plus many pubs have shut down...

Plus even if there were fights and the like, it is just associated as yobbery. Football immediately distances itself from fighting out of the ground, even if it starts on footballing terms. Due to the problem with tarnishing the clubs name.

The Millwall Lions Elite are about the only firm i've heard of in recent times doing any damage

Aren't Millwalls firm called the Bushwhackers?

Fuck them.

I've done 60 away games and i've never met any casuals yet, I dont lob thingsor shout FTP either. I normally just get pysht with the locals, have a good time and watch us gettin humped - The 90 minutes wasting the trip quote is very very true.

Why the fuck should we encourage people who just want to swan around in a wee gang looking to fight other pricks in wee gangs is beyond me - Thats an activity for the sheep and the English firms.

I dont need dicks like that when I go abroad (or pittodrie for that matter) - Like I sai, Fuck them all. If they want to go fighting then they should follow Millwall or somebody.

I've done 60 away games and i've never met any casuals yet, I dont lob thingsor shout FTP either. I normally just get pysht with the locals, have a good time and watch us gettin humped - The 90 minutes wasting the trip quote is very very true.

Why the fuck should we encourage people who just want to swan around in a wee gang looking to fight other pricks in wee gangs is beyond me - Thats an activity for the sheep and the English firms.

I dont need dicks like that when I go abroad (or pittodrie for that matter) - Like I sai, Fuck them all. If they want to go fighting then they should follow Millwall or somebody.

If all they are doing is fighting other firms away from a football stadium, why does it bother you so much?

If all they are doing is fighting other firms away from a football stadium, why does it bother you so much?

Because a) It affects the way we get policed and b) It tarnishes the name of the club I spend a great deal of my disposable income supporting.

Fuck them

Because a) It affects the way we get policed and b) It tarnishes the name of the club I spend a great deal of my disposable income supporting.

Fuck them

I'd say the fact that scarfers are more likely to fight in the stands with each other at places like parkhead or pittodrie is more likely to effect the way we get policed there.

Every club is "tarnished" by casuals.

Fuck them

I'd say the fact that scarfers are more likely to fight in the stands with each other at places like parkhead or pittodrie is more likely to effect the way we get policed there.

When exactly did you last see a fight in the stands between scarfers?

I never said I did?

When was the last time you seen fights in the stands with casuals?

But for the record, about a year ago Aberdeen fans were fighting with coppers at Ibrox during the game. They all had colours on.

I never said I did?

When was the last time you seen fights in the stands with casuals?

But for the record, about a year ago Aberdeen fans were fighting with coppers at Ibrox during the game. They all had colours on.

The coppers did?

Good on them

:rolleyes:

Theres footage on youtube of the Rangers ICF doing over some Hibs fans in a street about 5 years back.

Problem is, outside of London a lot of firms have died down, due to the massive ticket increases...

Plus the huge police attendance at games...

Plus many pubs have shut down...

Plus even if there were fights and the like, it is just associated as yobbery. Football immediately distances itself from fighting out of the ground, even if it starts on footballing terms. Due to the problem with tarnishing the clubs name.

The Millwall Lions Elite are about the only firm i've heard of in recent times doing any damage

Aren't Millwalls firm called the Bushwhackers?

Yea they are mate.

Fuck them

The daft old man at pitttodrie? trying to square up to 4 asc and 2 footy intelligence officers, and all the idiots behind him.

The firm wouldnt have gone near that, as they know the consequences of going for it inside the stadium, with satan tv and cctv on every fooker.

They meet away from the ground, and away from other fans. Usually proper dickheads who shout about how they hate them over the net, who would be right in about it after a few beers if it went off at the tattiedome.

Where as those itk would stand back, sober and wait for later. Knowing nowt serious is gonna happen, apart fro the hold me back officer shite, we've all seen on a night out in any town city in the country.

You work it out.

I don't know anything about the ICF. But I do work as a steward in Sweden and have a bit of contact with individual members of the local firms. My experience is that if there are any firm members around, they will harly be talking about it, and you'd have to figure it out yourself - which isn't easy to do - or get to know them personally. To them, it's not like its anyone's business, really. You're either in, and you shut up about it, or you're not in and have no idea. It's the only way for them not to risk too much judicial consequences.

Its been no fun since we all stopped getting that "step" haircut back in the mid-late 80s......we were nails then. Proper scrapping. You just can't beat acting like a maniac in some other mobs patch. The drugs help too.

Its been no fun since we all stopped getting that "step" haircut back in the mid-late 80s......we were nails then. Proper scrapping. You just can't beat acting like a maniac in some other mobs patch. The drugs help too.

did you used to be in a hooligan gang? like the ICF..im not being sarcastic just asking ok?

did you used to be in a hooligan gang? like the ICF..im not being sarcastic just asking ok?

how old are you? What makes you think you are going to get loads who are saying they are in the ICF?

how old are you? What makes you think you are going to get loads who are saying they are in the ICF?

No, im just wondering how he would know this which makes it quite an obvious question really!