Suming up our Managerial Feelings

Railcard

Ally  

113 members have voted

1. 1. who should be the next manager

• Ally McCoist of Course
    • Please just get back to the future

A think the manager at Hull would do a job.

I'm not sure if Hull's manager would be the right man for the job. In saying that I do like your thinking , get someone who can massage the cash better than Smith can. ^_^

Phil Brown is a good shout although he'll be judged on his time at Derby where he was rotten.

He should have been given the Bolton job, he did a great job in the 6 or 7 games he was incharge, only to see it given to Allerdyce. He assisted him for 5 or 6 seasons before going to Derby.

He's done an amazing job at Hull. He's found some good players, got the most out of others, he's a good man manager, he's a good tactician and best of all, he's respected.

Agreed Muff.

Saw an interview with him recently where he said he could set Hull up to play 541 or 451 and try to shut up shop and probably lose. But that's not me, he said. I have a lot of time for the way he has Hull playing at the moment.

McCoist all the way for me (tu)

Any particular reason why?

:lol: Yes there is, but i'm too tired to go into it now :) sorry mate.

And to be honest, if i went into it i'd just get 20 people tell me i'm wrong, when really noone will ACTUALLY know until it happens. :P

But for the sake of it, i'll write up why i think he will tomorrow after work :)

And to be honest, if i went into it i'd just get 20 people tell me i'm wrong, when really noone will ACTUALLY know until it happens. :P

But for the sake of it, i'll write up why i think he will tomorrow after work :)

Nae bother :beer2:

YOUR WRONG

I'll save you the time and effort :craphead: