Our Future

plymouthranger

Bleak, very bleak.

If the dhims win the league this season, i can't see us challenging for a few years

If we win the league, Murray will believe WS is a tactical genius, and will almost certainly appoint McCoist when the times done

To both of those scenarios, i say fuck that! Murray clearly handing out jobs for the boys once a fuckin gen, clueless bastard

If Walter and Ally win the league they will have done well. In that scenario I believe Walter will stay on for another two years before handing over to Ally.

If Walter loses the SPL this season, who knows how it will go for now, then he will come under tremendous pressure to leave. Ally too.

In that case I would look to the likes of S. McCall who is managing Bradford. He is a perfect Rangers type with managerial experience.

If Walter and Ally win the league they will have done well. In that scenario I believe Walter will stay on for another two years before handing over to Ally.

If Walter loses the SPL this season, who knows how it will go for now, then he will come under tremendous pressure to leave. Ally too.

In that case I would look to the likes of S. McCall who is managing Bradford. He is a perfect Rangers type with managerial experience.

agree pretty much,but.... i think we need a very experienced manager,rangers arent a club who should be giving folk there first couple of years managerial experience.i know McCall has some experience but its still nowhere near enough imo :( someone in the eriksson/hiddink/lippi mould been there done it at club level and bags of experience and know how,im not sayin id take eriksson btw just using his experience as an example (tu) but id take the other 2 in a second.

Clould cuckoo land if you think any topflight european manager will come to us with no cash to spend unless he sells our so called better players therefore making the team even weaker than before,ws has done a reasonable job in the past and already this season we are a better side to watch we need more goals from other areas of the team to give more threat and take the pressure of the forwards

McCall has been in management for two years. Even worse, it's Bradford he's been at.

He should be miles away from even being considered as a Gers boss just now. In all honesty, i just want us to get away from the whole 9IAR jobs for the boys thing.

Clould cuckoo land if you think any topflight european manager will come to us with no cash to spend unless he sells our so called better players therefore making the team even weaker than before,ws has done a reasonable job in the past and already this season we are a better side to watch we need more goals from other areas of the team to give more threat and take the pressure of the forwards

No way. Many top European managers would still be interested in coming to us, even post PLG.

Hell, even Hearts can still interest the likes of Santini and Scala. Not brilliant names by any stretch, but names who could still demand a decent job in the premier leagues of their home countries without much hassle.

We could get a top manager from the continent if we really wanted to.

I think mccall is not ready yet, but i know where u are coming from. If the tims do win the league i agree that it will fuck us up for a couple of seasons IMO. We tryed the whole le guen revelution pish and we know how that worked out dont we! I dont know where we would look if it goes tits up for walter and ally. We want to take the club forward, but who is up to the job that is "rangers minded"?? Or do we look at an english manager who at least knows of the club and can apprieciate the traditions of british football? :unionflag: