Rangers Dancers

Wullie!

Nah, I think it brightens up from what we have to put with from the boredom from the so called men on the pitch (tu)

away and join a cheerleading squad then ya wee fucking fairy. Us men are there to watch the football, and ur right Wullie it does a look a bit samey but it passes the time at half-time which is fucking boring at time. especially when ur away from home and they have sweet fuck all.

haha can tell you dont like Boab

Again all i can say is are you all poofs? why is there a thread on cheerleaders and their routines...

i dont like Boab, i like havin a swatch at the cheerleaders, even though am in the govan front where fuck all goes on! :( - routines r a bit samey though i see what gail has said and fair enough, it does pass the time for me at half time so am thankful for that :pipe:

and Wullie! ya wee pussy, trying to post this in the BD so gail wudn'y see it :pipe::lol:

Damn right. I've seen how high she can kick those legs!!

;) steal pants wullie.....dont say i didnt warn you!

pants eh...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should give some of them a run in the Rangers 1st team - I bet they aint any worse than the likes of McCulloch, Adam and Broadfoot. Probably fitter than a few of them aswell.

Hang on a minute - when I go to Ibrox I get to see the following (in no particular order) -

Andy Cameron

The Rangers first team

Some other team

An advert for Carling I've seen 1000 times before

An advert for Honda I've seen ... etc

The Rising Stars Lottery draw

Some cheerleaders

Four or five fat blokes trying to score past the youth team keeper

50000 ugly Rangers supporters

And someone is complaining about having to watch the cheerleaders?

no not at all. im part of rangers pro dance squad. doh haha

aha - see i thought it was the rockettes who provided the girls. I didnt realise it was a completely separate group and im pretty sure the Rockettes have done a few gigs at Ibrox in the past, hence my confusion.

Either way, dinnae listen to Wullie. He is full o pish :lol:

They do the basketball mate.

:mutley:

They have done Ibrox as well though :mutley:

Rockettes Pro-Dance Team: Rangers Cheerleaders

Scotland's hottest dance team 'The Scottish Rockettes' have performed alongside mascot Broxi Bear at Ibrox Stadium entertaining in excess of 50,000 fans.

The Rockettes cheerleaders were introduced to assist in the celebrations from Rangers' 50th Championship-winning at the season-opening game against Kilmarnock back in 2003. Since then the Rockettes have been involved with the Glasgow club on numerous occasions providing pre-match entertainment at European matches throughout 2003, 2004 and 2005.

"The girls train really hard for these large events and were very excited about dancing here at Ibrox. We were really thrilled to be entertaining the football fans and we hoped they enjoyed the show!" said Carole Anne Deeney, Dance Team Manager.

Rangers Hospitality

The Rockettes took on a new role with Rangers Football Club: ditching the cheerleading pom-poms and hotpants in favour of smart black suits, the girls have been working as hospitality girls for the Glasgow football club.

"Maybe we are best known for our dance routines on the field at Ibrox… but many people don't realise that the Rockettes don't always have to appear in uniform and they can also be a fantastic promotional asset!

"Rangers have used the girls for a number of data-capture exercises within their hospitality suites and are delighted with their efforts, they thought the girls did a wonderful job," said Rockettes Dance Team Manager Carole Anne.

Oh and

:drool:

2007-11-04_114.jpg

2007-11-25_342.jpg

2008-02-10_356.jpg

2008-03-09_090.jpg

Some great competition there Gail! You still win of course!!

aha - see i thought it was the rockettes who provided the girls. I didnt realise it was a completely separate group and im pretty sure the Rockettes have done a few gigs at Ibrox in the past, hence my confusion.

Scotland's hottest dance team 'The Scottish Rockettes' have performed alongside mascot Broxi Bear at Ibrox Stadium entertaining in excess of 50,000 fans.

The Rockettes cheerleaders were introduced to assist in the celebrations from Rangers' 50th Championship-winning at the season-opening game against Kilmarnock back in 2003. Since then the Rockettes have been involved with the Glasgow club on numerous occasions providing pre-match entertainment at European matches throughout 2003, 2004 and 2005.

"The girls train really hard for these large events and were very excited about dancing here at Ibrox. We were really thrilled to be entertaining the football fans and we hoped they enjoyed the show!" said Carole Anne Deeney, Dance Team Manager.

Rangers Hospitality

The Rockettes took on a new role with Rangers Football Club: ditching the cheerleading pom-poms and hotpants in favour of smart black suits, the girls have been working as hospitality girls for the Glasgow football club.

"Maybe we are best known for our dance routines on the field at Ibrox… but many people don't realise that the Rockettes don't always have to appear in uniform and they can also be a fantastic promotional asset!

"Rangers have used the girls for a number of data-capture exercises within their hospitality suites and are delighted with their efforts, they thought the girls did a wonderful job," said Rockettes Dance Team Manager Carole Anne.

Oh and

2007-11-04_114.jpg

2007-11-25_342.jpg

2008-02-10_356.jpg

2008-03-09_090.jpg

Now thats what I call a pro dancing squad

Should maybe see if they are available for Saturday :craphead:

Rangers Hospitality

Oh and

2007-11-04_114.jpg

2007-11-25_342.jpg

2008-02-10_356.jpg

2008-03-09_090.jpg

cant believe you just said that :(. whatever happened to the phrase of "backing your own team".

will you still request them after this picture?

rockettes.jpg

Rangers Hospitality

Oh and

2007-11-04_114.jpg

2007-11-25_342.jpg

2008-02-10_356.jpg

2008-03-09_090.jpg

cant believe you just said that :(. whatever happened to the phrase of "backing your own team".

rockettes.jpg

Haha I swear they we're good looking BEFORE that picture!

Rangers Hospitality

Oh and

2007-11-04_114.jpg

2007-11-25_342.jpg

2008-02-10_356.jpg

2008-03-09_090.jpg

rockettes.jpg

Haha I swear they we're good looking BEFORE that picture!

What a bunch of ugly dykes!!!

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

Well said, Gail. (tu)

You tell him.

The vast majority of us are all grateful for your contribution.

Thanks to you and all your girls. (tu):clap:

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

well said gail! woop woop! xxxx

I thought the cheerleaders at Fir Park (granted I was up the back of the stand behind the goals) looked far better than the chicks at Ibrox.

Not saying the dancers at Ibrox are poor but the ones at Motherwell looked very very 'fit' in both senses of the word.

I thought the cheerleaders at Fir Park (granted I was up the back of the stand behind the goals) looked far better than the chicks at Ibrox.

Not saying the dancers at Ibrox are poor but the ones at Motherwell looked very very 'fit' in both senses of the word.

u must sit at the back of ibrox as well then! <_<