Rangers Dancers

Wullie!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harsh Wullie, you know fine well the work put in by Gail and the girls. I think it's great stuff and they represent the club in other ways, not just the stuff on the pitch. It is all good for the club.

Today's game was attended by the sponsors, so heres hoping it went well.

I'll let you into a secret ...... they're called the pro dance squad, just so you know ;)

Good luck when Gail sees this :unsure:

Harsh Wullie, you know fine well the work put in by Gail and the girls. I think it's great stuff and they represent the club in other ways, not just the stuff on the pitch. It is all good for the club.

I'll let you into a secret ...... they're called the pro dance squad, just so you know ;)

I'm not saying anything about their dancing ability, or how much work they put in. It's just that the routines seem a little too repetitive. I know theres only so much they can do, but it would be nice to see them try something different.

not everyone is going to like them. I personally do like them, its something different and i find it quite entertaining. They put in a hell of a lot of hard work to be able to do what they do and it must be pretty scary for them to have to perform in front of so many people so fair play to them.

Nah, I think it brightens up from what we have to put with from the boredom from the so called men on the pitch (tu)

A Slush Puppy cup would brighten up your life.

Zumo maybe but not that.

Gail and co obviously enjoy doing it, the first few games it was good to see as it was new but now its just boring as its the same dance to the same tune every week.

Gail is clearly nice looking from her pic but the others dont look up to much.

Daily Star chear leaders loyal here!

• 2 weeks later...

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

And you wonder why i refuse to argue with you. :P

Can't compete. <cr>

:clap:(tu) Well said