Rangers Dancers

Wullie!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shouldn't just stay in front of the Main stand all the time. They should pay attention to the other ones as well. (tu)

I think they should remove row V in the Govan Front and dance there, towards the back :)

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

It does take a lot of courage to go out in front of 50,000 people and perform and we all appreciate it :clap:

However, why don't you wear underwear? :blink::drool::pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

:harhar: :craphead:

They shouldn't just stay in front of the Main stand all the time. They should pay attention to the other ones as well. (tu)

I think they should remove row V in the Govan Front and dance there, towards the back :)

That might wake the Govan front up at least. Its always silent on matchdays :mutley:

ok so ive just seen this thread. wullie....put on your steal pants love, because im about to kick ass :P !

our routines are not repetitive. we train 2...sometimes 3 nights a week - i wouldnt waste my time on repeating dance that i already know, not only is it boring but its also a bit demotivating doing the same thing over and over again.

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get filthy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

as for music - we dont choose the songs, thats down to Rangers who request rock music. it is out of our hands im afraid.

we are a professional dance squad and represent the club in a professional manner. we dont run around with bras and pants on. we are positive role models for young adults in the community.....and we must be doing something right if we get sent all across europe to coach dance in foreign schools!

It also takes a lot of courage to go out there infront of 50,000 people week in and out so please spare that thought.

i love doing what i do best and i never thought i would have such a fantastic opportunity. so im sorry guys, but we are here to stay until we are dragged off that park :D

:pics:

What would you prefer then Wullie? The Cheerleaders doing their different routines, or a bunch of blokes dancing around at half time? Just wondering which way your were inclined? :P

Would rather watch the young ladies dancing than some of the alternatives there has been in the past!

i have to agree they routines look a bit repetitive

however when your only looking from the back cause theyre are the other side of the pitch altogether all you can see it wee figures moving

as for doing new stuff - some of you may not realise but its difficult choreographing a dance on grass without creating holes in it (i would never let us ruin the hallow turf!) so we cant do spins etc. also....we get flithy doing floor work such as splits. so we are limited in what we do.

It does take a lot of courage to go out in front of 50,000 people and perform and we all appreciate it :clap:

However, why don't you wear underwear? :blink::drool::pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

:harhar: :craphead:

:lol: great spot :D

:pics: is a must :D

Lets face it. Cheerleaderrs dancing at half time is not the biggest problem our club is facing at the moment. Sure I'd like them to vary their routine a bit - perhaps they could run to the away end everytime we score and give them the "get it up ye" dance, if it exists....

That might wake the Govan front up at least. Its always silent on matchdays :mutley:

I think its been getting more rowdy nowadays.....

I almost got woken up last week :mutley:

I think its been getting more rowdy nowadays.....

I almost got woken up last week :mutley:

The sight of girls dancing might just tip it over the edge. :lol:

Nah, I think it brightens up from what we have to put with from the boredom from the so called men on the pitch (tu)

away and join a cheerleading squad then ya wee fucking fairy. Us men are there to watch the football, and ur right Wullie it does a look a bit samey but it passes the time at half-time which is fucking boring at time. especially when ur away from home and they have sweet fuck all.

Main problem right there tbh.

Nah, I think it brightens up from what we have to put with from the boredom from the so called men on the pitch (tu)

away and join a cheerleading squad then ya wee fucking fairy. Us men are there to watch the football, and ur right Wullie it does a look a bit samey but it passes the time at half-time which is fucking boring at time. especially when ur away from home and they have sweet fuck all.

haha can tell you dont like Boab

Again all i can say is are you all poofs? why is there a thread on cheerleaders and their routines...

Again all i can say is are you all poofs? why is there a thread on cheerleaders and their routines...

i dont like Boab, i like havin a swatch at the cheerleaders, even though am in the govan front where fuck all goes on! :( - routines r a bit samey though i see what gail has said and fair enough, it does pass the time for me at half time so am thankful for that :pipe:

and Wullie! ya wee pussy, trying to post this in the BD so gail wudn'y see it :pipe::lol:

If you read gails post, you would realise they are not cheerleaders. They are professional dancers.

Well said Gail. It's all positive the way i see things re: the dance squad.

How did you get on with the sponsors that day ?

Well said Gail. It's all positive the way i see things re: the dance squad.

How did you get on with the sponsors that day ?

so far so good coop. the sponsors loved it and so did the clients they brought with them. fingers crossed :)

i have to agree they routines look a bit repetitive

however when your only looking from the back cause theyre are the other side of the pitch altogether all you can see it wee figures moving

excuse me sneddon..but i do recall you sitting in the front row....right infront of me dancing at the kids AGM. so dont give me your nonsense that you have only watched from a distance :P!