maloney signs pre contract

minstral

Guest greengrass
you must be sick.

youve been sick for years mate.constantly.

and the fat lady has not sung yet. with ALL transfers and dealings.

Guest greengrass

liam miller done well tho .. if true his loss we move on as usuall. (tu) we have mcgeady aswell.

and as for signing thomson yes he is a good signing for any team, u need a cheer up so get carried away u deserve it.

but what i will say is ... a lot of guys who sign for the old firm cant step up to the plate thats life...

some do .. some dont...

i hope thomson does well at rangers .. i really do. but he is potentiall nothing more remember this so dont heap heavy expectations on him so soon.

i would say the same when any young guy signs for celtic.

i remember the same sorta stuff happened when we signed phill odonnell tipped as the next big thing..

then pearson was the best prospect in the spl and we signed him aswell.. and look what happened.

riordan best prospect in the spl by a mile then etc... still could come good tho i guess with this one.

good players in another team some came to us and couldnt make the grade.

some do, some dont.

nothing confirmed yet but ive been hearing this for the past 2 days

maloney was always going to leave and i fully expected it

it was on the cards for sure. A loss to Celtic for sure, but life goes on. These things happen in football.

Guest greengrass
Did O'Neil not constantly overlook Maloney?

I never really took much notice of Celtic, so I may be wildly incorrect here, if  I'm right, why would he go back to O'Neil?

oneill was ready to allow maloney out on loan to the sheep .. then his wife fell ill left ,, and wgs came in and gave maloney his chance .. he took that chance.

Guest greengrass

same as liam miller .. but on that case it was oneill gave miller his chance .. playing well regular in top team and played a few blinders in the champions league ... caught the eye of man utd .. money went to his heid they signed him on a pre.. played about 2 games .. sat on the bench then in reserves... then loaned out to leeds..then sold to sland for two bob currently trying to get a game for sunderland in div1 .

same as liam miller .. but on that case it was oneill gave miller his chance .. playing well regular in top team and played a few blinders in the champions league ... caught the eye of man utd .. money went to his heid they signed him on a pre.. played about 2 games .. sat on the bench then in reserves... then loaned out to leeds..then sold to sland for two bob currently trying to get a game for sunderland in div1 .

Does Miller not even get a game for Sunderland???

Rewened his own career <nooo>

Guest greengrass

Does Miller not even get a game for Sunderland???

Rewened his own career <nooo>

Sunderland - Appearances 13 - Goals 1. :rolleyes:

After Sir Alex Ferguson announced that Miller would be allowed to leave the club, he was linked with Scottish side Aberdeen FC. However, on 31 August 2006 he moved for free to Sunderland on a 3 year deal [1], joining up with new Sunderland mananager and former Manchester United captain Roy Keane.

next big thing eh. :rolleyes:

I liked Miller when at celtic, looked a great prospect. Money and the chance to play for Man Utd went to the head, could you blame him tho?

Never know what he could be like now, had he stayed at you lot?

Guest greengrass

11am Press conf at CP tomorrow ... announced on Radio Scotland news at Midnight.

:o :wacko:

could it be signings.perhaphs ? :ph43r:

Miller played tonight, out injured now.

http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=11604

11am Press conf at CP tomorrow ... announced on Radio Scotland news at Midnight.

:o :wacko:

could it be signings.perhaphs ? :ph43r:

Hartley to sign for ?1.25million on a 2.5 year deal?

11am Press conf at CP tomorrow  ... announced on Radio Scotland news at Midnight.

:o    :wacko:

could it be signings.perhaphs ?  :ph43r:

Hartley to sign for ?1.25million on a 2.5 year deal?

you might be right muffger. (tu)