1 more ticket and bus space for Tynecastle tomorow

JohnGalbraith

No problems Jiminez mate. That's cool.

Just had someone else drop out at last minute, this fucking annoys me beacuse last week I went out of my way to get him a ticket when everyone else was asking me and I find out now he aint coming.

Ive told his mate to tell him he's not welcome back.

OK so basically Im back to the start...3 tickets for tommorow.

That's shite mate. Can I suggest you edit the original thread to indicate you have three left?

It may help sell them. Someone might think with this long a thread they are probably already gone.

(tu)

John. You still got one spare?

I may ber able to shift it for you in a wee sec

Tried to send you a pm there but my net was cutting out. Really should pay for my own broadband on day. Anyway I would be interested in the ticket. I'm in Edinburgh so wouldn't be needing a bus seat though. I could meet wherever your bus arrives in Edinburgh.

Tried to send you a pm there but my net was cutting out. Really should pay for my own broadband on day. Anyway I would be interested in the ticket. I'm in Edinburgh so wouldn't be needing a bus seat though. I could meet wherever your bus arrives in Edinburgh.

It would appear the boys need to fill their bus to make it economically viable. In short, you've no chance, unless you pay for the seat too.

It would appear the boys need to fill their bus to make it economically viable. In short, you've no chance, unless you pay for the seat too.

(tu) in a nutshell mate

Aye if you lot have any spares, look for the light blue fyall raven hat'd geezer ootside looking for a ticket, decent bloke, give him one for free chaps.. (tu)

PM me your number and If I cant get someone on the bus by the time I wake up in the morning it's yours, but you will have to come get me - Im not trawling about Gorgie looking for people when I could be in the pub before the game.

Aye if you lot have any spares, look for the light blue fyall raven hat'd geezer ootside looking for a ticket, decent bloke, give him one for free chaps.. (tu)

PM me your number and If I cant get someone on the bus by the time I wake up in the morning it's yours, but you will have to come get me - Im not trawling about Gorgie looking for people when I could be in the pub before the game.

nice one, done.. (tu)