What's today's excuse then?

Muff

Lets face it every photo taking at training is all laughing and joking that is the root of the problem hard regime no leadership its a case of lets all turn up and laugh at McCoists duff fucking

patter what is needed is someone to take over and give each and every one of them a good kick in the arse we need someone like the wee general again.

Rangers were fuckin rank rotten really embarrsin why does walter insist on play players out of position its a fuckin joke barry ferguson can get to fuck hes about 10 seconds slower than mendes he goes for the same balls as mendes usually resultin in him runnin in to him we missed THOMSON something awfull today a really cant wait to see him back in a rangers shirt and then a would give him the captains arm band as soon as hes back and also we missed davis aswell when hes back a would play him in the middle with mendes drop ferguson a dont like burke but hes a right winger play him on the right wing instead of a left sided striker play beasley and burke on the wings and give us a bit off pace play boyd and lafferty upfront bully he defences and or if miller is back play him instead lafferty

COME ON RANGERS GET UR FUCKIN FINGERS OUT AND DONT THROW THIS LEAGUE AWAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

The player's need to get their finger out. No one in that team that played today pulled their weight at all and Hearts fully deserved the win. We should play with the same desire and work rate of the team that played Celtic and came back to the blue side of Glasgow victorious.

Terrible team selection and terrible tactics from the managment.

We need at least 4 good players in January and how we can afford them is beyond me.

For me next weeks game is a do or die not the Celtic game, any points dropped there and

its looking like its all gone for us.

If they sign some decent players in January it could take us years to recover.

:-(

Terrible team selection and terrible tactics from the managment.

We need at least 4 good players in January and how we can afford them is beyond me.

For me next weeks game is a do or die not the Celtic game, any points dropped there and

its looking like its all gone for us.

If they sign some decent players in January it could take us years to recover.

:-(

I wouldn't say we need 4 new players. We already have the players needed!

Novo should be in the starting line up ahead of Lafferty or Adam. Edu should be given a shot at RB or DM. Velicka will come good when he's fit. Hemdani could walk into that side any day of the week. That's 4 that I reckon would be better than what was on show from the starting line up today.

Then we have the young footballing talent rotting away in the reserves to think of!

Team shite Ferguson the captain the leader is scared to tackle incase it results in another injury which would finish him. Not what u need from your captain. Team selection baffeling lafferty shite actualy thot burke showed more in the time he was on than lafferty has shown in his rangers career.

Because they'll always be one or two who will look for some sort of excuse - linesman, referee, offside goal, no penalty....there can be none. We were utter shite.

Yet again we witnessed an absolute atrocious football team - a team that after £35m+ spent on it is going backwards.

The management don't have a clue and everyone of those players are nothing more than mediocre - and that goes for Mendes. Far too often he fails to deliver.

The players can't get up for games and the football on show is that of a primary 5 team, an absolute joke. Broadfoot, Bougherra and Whittaker should all be shot. Bougherra especially. What is all this long ball pish? Broadfoot has been back to his usual pish over the last 3-4 games and Steven Whittaker is a complete and utter dumpling.

Yet again it proved that Barry Ferguson is finished. He is awful and I couldn't give a shit if he's not fully fit, he's getting worse. Why does he continue to start and play the full match? Today was another example that the Ferguson and Mendes partnership will never work.

Lafferty out on the right - what's going on there? This guy is fcuking brutal and the same goes for Charlie Adam.

Darcheville is worse than Christian Nade(which is almost impossible) and Kris Boyd is back to his usual self - constant fouling and moaning. Although it doesn't help when you have every ball hammered up to you.

Walter Smith and the players have cost us the league. The sooner he and his three merry men go, the better and while they are at it, they can take the majority of the squad with them, especially Captain Barry Ferguson - we'd be better of with Captain Pugwash!

An absolute disgrace and it's been coming since day 1 of the season. 7 points behind celtc before December is a sackable offense.

Walter Smith - your time is up!

Yet again Muff you hit the nail on the head:- we were f*#king rank. I am getting fed up listening to the "Tims get all the dodgy decisions", maybe they do, but by fuck they take advantage of them!! If we had got a dodgy penalty against Hamilton, we would have probably taken the 1-1.

I'm fu**king raging, just as well I have a fridge full of Tesco's finest beer deals!!

I'm off to get blootered.