Can't believe the goals stood.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the type of pish excuses timmy would be coming out with. Accept defeat , Everytime we drop points there is always someone who blames it on anything bar the fact we are absolutely dire.

The fact is, we'd be top if all decisions went correctly.

Same as last season.

Do we just continue to accept this?

If we were winning every game 4-0 , 3-0 etc. We wouldn't care about the terrible state our referee's are in. We know they are awful. The two games we have done remotely well bar the old firm , where Kilmarnock away and Inverness at home. Broadfoot had a penalty claim at Rugby park from what I can remember was a stone waller imo and got yellow carded , Inverness at home and Boyd got a dubious decision against him and got a goal disallowed. The fact is that we are Rangers and we should be winning every game without fail and not relying on the referee to get every decision correct in order to win the game for us, the puck has to stop with the management and the running of the club.

Celtic are very poor too, but are being assisted by referees. Fairness would see us top this year and last year.

On this point you'll get no argument from me. But using this game as an example of poor decisions, weakens the argument rather than strengthens it.

This is the type of pish excuses timmy would be coming out with. Accept defeat , Everytime we drop points there is always someone who blames it on anything bar the fact we are absolutely dire.

Same as last season.

If we were winning every game 4-0 , 3-0 etc. We wouldn't care about the terrible state our referee's are in. We know they are awful. The two games we have done remotely well bar the old firm , where Kilmarnock away and Inverness at home. Broadfoot had a penalty claim at Rugby park from what I can remember was a stone waller imo and got yellow carded , Inverness at home and Boyd got a dubious decision against him and got a goal disallowed. The fact is that we are Rangers and we should be winning every game without fail and not relying on the referee to get every decision correct in order to win the game for us, the puck has to stop with the management and the running of the club.

Celtic are very poor too, but are being assisted by referees. Fairness would see us top this year and last year.

Do you really think referee's get into refereeing just to fuck over Rangers and grant Celtic victories ?

On this point you'll get no argument from me. But using this game as an example of poor decisions, weakens the argument rather than strengthens it.

Do you think Celtic have been assisted by bad refereeing or that referees have deliberately assisted Celtic?

Same as last season.

Do you really think referee's get into refereeing just to fuck over Rangers and grant Celtic victories ?

I hadn't though about that before, but you offer strong evidence to support suggestion. (tu)

Do you think Celtic have been assisted by bad refereeing or that referees have deliberately assisted Celtic?

Of course.

As against accidentally assisting them?

The six million dollar question........ :D

Incompetence or something more sinister?

In some of the games that they benefited from a bad decision, Aberdeen at home when Brines ruled out the goal in the last minute for example. I put it down to the referee being an incompetent buffoon and being intimidated by the crowd.

In other games I don't think it's a coincidence that the culprits are Celtic fans. Murphy and Eddie Smith being the two main protagonists. Whether this is by design or on a subconscious level I couldn't say with any degree of certainty. Human nature being what it is I think it's nigh on impossible to be totally impartial when you have an emotional attachment to a particular club.

Terrible thread, can't blame the officials for everything.

True. Im saddened to say the paranoia coming out of some of fans just becuase things arent going our way

I'm not saying the officials were fully to blame for the result, but they did have an effect, despite our poor performance. Usually those goals don't stand against Celtic.

As against accidentally assisting them?

I don't think anyone would argue that Celtic haven't had the rub of the green lately, and therefore profited from poor refereeing decisions.

The six million dollar question........ :D

Incompetence or something more sinister?

In some of the games that they benefited from a bad decision, Aberdeen at home when Brines ruled out the goal in the last minute for example. I put it down to the referee being an incompetent buffoon and being intimidated by the crowd.

In other games I don't think it's a coincidence that the culprits are Celtic fans. Murphy and Eddie Smith being the two main protagonists. Whether this is by design or on a subconscious level I couldn't say with any degree of certainty. Human nature being what it is I think it's nigh on impossible to be totally impartial when you have an emotional attachment to a particular club.

What you say is very difficult to argue with but it begs the question, shouldn't Rangers benefit from this facet of human nature in the long term? ;)