No agreement for S Brown,

J_RFC87

we'll just have to wait and see what happens there, if anything.

I'm sure he will want to join his bum chum thomson, its just about us and hibs coming to an agreement.

Agreed. I would be very surprised if Brown doesn't become a Rangers player this summer. With Thomson at the club, I have no doubts that we are now his first choice.

I'm sure he will want to join his bum chum thomson, its just about us and hibs coming to an agreement.

Agreed. I would be very surprised if Brown doesn't become a Rangers player this summer. With Thomson at the club, I have no doubts that we are now his first choice.

someone forgot to sign in ;)

someone forgot to sign in! :ph34r:

someone forgot to sign in! :ph34r:

Did someone forget to sign in? :ph34r:

again the murray poodles in the media and on the radio would have all us bears believe it was a done deal another spin from that thieving bastirt murray i despise him for what he has done to this once proud club ...

again the murray poodles in the media and on the radio would have all us bears believe it was a done deal another spin from that thieving bastirt murray i despise him for what he has done to this once proud club ...

Somebody forgot to sign in!

The FISH maybe? Maybe not theres no GTF Murray in the post.