Tomorrow's Game

reddrock

There is no chance of us dropping points tomorrow. Infact I'd put every single penny I had on a Rangers win tomorrow.

I never look past the next game but this time I'm looking to next weeks game at Tannadice. That's the important one.

There is no chance of us dropping points tomorrow. Infact I'd put every single penny I had on a Rangers win tomorrow.

I never look past the next game but this time I'm looking to next weeks game at Tannadice. That's the important one.

Very big game for us.

We need a win 2moro, hopefully a big one.

Utd are a decent side, we need momentum going into the game.

TBH i think we have a better team than the tims. The fat we ginger just knows how to win league games.

We just seem to stumble and shut down when things get hard. The tims dig in and always manage to come back to win. That's what separates us from them....

I don't think there is too much between ourselves and Celtic except for grit. St Mirrin matched them well the other week as did Caley but they had stuff in reserve to come out on top each time.

We need to get that extra bit of fight and :D drop Charlie Adam

(tu) Although I do actually think we have a better team than them, when we go out and fight for it we look really good as the 4-2 at parkhead showed, but yeah we do lack that grit.

TBH i think we have a better team than the tims. The fat we ginger just knows how to win league games.

We just seem to stumble and shut down when things get hard. The tims dig in and always manage to come back to win. That's what separates us from them....

They how to win league games , but we have the better team who stumble wtf , how does that work