Are you there for 90 minutes?

*Manticore*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking, inspired by anothe MB, how many of you see the whole game?

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

But there's loads arrive late and leave early.

I wonder how many thought it was 4-0 today till they heard the radio?

4-0??

Probably none considering it was at one point 2-1... :lol:

If you turned up late you'd have missed the Accies goal and if you left after 79 minutes you'd have missed the last 3 Rangers goals

Hence 4-0

Surely you would look at one of the scoreboards at least once in the time you are at the ground, and see the 1 next to Hamilton?!

Edit: In fact If I were ever late into the stadium, the FIRST thing I would do when getting to my seat was to look at the score board. What's the point in going to a game if you don't know what the state of play is for the game

I noticed the time on the scoreboards broke. After Miller (I think) scored they reset to 0. How professional.

ok well that is different, if the score board isn't working then the first scenario is possible, but otherwise if the board is working, my point stands

FFS! I was just having a laugh.

I did realise that the scoreboards were a bit of a flaw in the scenario :craphead:

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

4-0??

If you turned up late you'd have missed the Accies goal and if you left after 79 minutes you'd have missed the last 3 Rangers goals

Hence 4-0

Theres scoreboards in the stadium Im pretty sure most people would look at them on arrival, or at some point during the game and realise Hamilton had scored.

4-0??

Hence 4-0

Theres scoreboards in the stadium Im pretty sure most people would look at them on arrival, or at some point during the game and realise Hamilton had scored.

Also i just read your above thread... :lol:

And know that you are just having a laugh

By the way, why do so many people take the subway back? I would guess most go to partick, for the ones that dont, its understandable, but there's a bus that goes direct to partick. Only takes 20 mins and costs a £1. Best of all, no queue!

It's probably quicker just walking somewhere else than waiting for the subway at Ibrox. I often walk up to the Exhibition Centre station when I'm going into town or to Partick and it doesn't take much longer than 10/15 minutes. Quite a nice walk over the river and whatnot as well, even in this weather.

4-0??

Hence 4-0

Surely you would look at one of the scoreboards at least once in the time you are at the ground, and see the 1 next to Hamilton?!

Edit: In fact If I were ever late into the stadium, the FIRST thing I would do when getting to my seat was to look at the score board. What's the point in going to a game if you don't know what the state of play is for the game

I noticed the time on the scoreboards broke. After Miller (I think) scored they reset to 0. How professional.

And it took ages to say 5-1 when we scored the 5th goal.