Are you there for 90 minutes?

*Manticore*

Just thinking, inspired by anothe MB, how many of you see the whole game?

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

But there's loads arrive late and leave early.

I wonder how many thought it was 4-0 today till they heard the radio?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

4-0??

Probably none considering it was at one point 2-1... :lol:

When i was watching the game in Bar72...i was raging at how empty the stands were at 4-1.

What a joke

The Govan was generally full up until the last 10 minutes I thought. From what I saw on the tele.

I've not been to Ibrox nin a while, butwe used to leave early. Not cos we weren't "true fans", but cos if we didn't leave 5 mins early it would add over an hour to our journey back to dunfermline.

4-0??

Probably none considering it was at one point 2-1... :lol:

If you turned up late you'd have missed the Accies goal and if you left after 79 minutes you'd have missed the last 3 Rangers goals

Hence 4-0

Doesn't seem to matter what the score of type of game is - 1-1 against Celtic with game flowing from end to end and still the 80 minute loyal leave!! and like yesterday often many leave in droves. IMHO if you are coming to the match part of the time allowance you make is the time to get home. I understand a few need to leave due to eiyjer physical needs or the occasional need to get some where else - but most who leave early cant have that excuse. I suppose it is their choice but it is annoying from where I sit as it restricts my view - and in general i just dont get it.

Doesn't seem to matter what the score of type of game is - 1-1 against Celtic with game flowing from end to end and still the 80 minute loyal leave!! and like yesterday often many leave in droves. IMHO if you are coming to the match part of the time allowance you make is the time to get home. I understand a few need to leave due to eiyjer physical needs or the occasional need to get some where else - but most who leave early cant have that excuse. I suppose it is their choice but it is annoying from where I sit as it restricts my view - and in general i just dont get it.

i understand what your saying mate but as i live next to ground it dosent affect me

but on a recent visit to man city game if i left 5 mins early i catch train if i stay to end next train is 3 hours later so in that situation i wouldnt have a go at anyone making that type of journey

i get more annoyed with folk arriving late as in majority of cases its cause they want 1 more beer

I missed the 2 first goals down to just been finnshed work, plus im away up in the club deck that takes a week to get to the seats.

Was there till the whistle went on 90mins and not one second more, we might have got another sneaky goal if he had 2 mis of extra time.

Always stay to the end just like in the cinema.

I appreciate that some people may have to leave early because of trains or buses at nightime games but not in saturday games.

I do not understand why people who travel by car feel they must desert 10 minutes before the end, the the scheme of things a lot of games are decided in the final minutes and traffic is traffic.

I find it sad when parents get up and tell their kids it is time to go when there is 10 plus minutes to go and the kids point this out before they reluctantly leave, walking backwards to see as much of the game as they can.

Near where I sit there is a family who usually arrive 15 to 20 minutes into the game, go down to the food outlets 5 minutes before half time, and leave 10 to 15 minutes before the end and I think "what is the point" and wonder whether the kids will do the same when they are older and go to the matches with their children.

The last 3 or 4 games I've been late, out of those 4 games I've missed 4 goals I think.

Always stay till the final whistle though.

Never fails to amaze me around the 86th minute or so, when someone has a weak shot or a bad pass, about 1000 people stand up simultaneously and leave :lol:

im there about half an hour before kick off and stay for the entire match. like to see the place fill up and can see the starting line up from how they warm up.

don't really mind waiting in the subway queue for half an hour and if it's too big then il just walk into town and get a bus.