Are you there for 90 minutes?

*Manticore*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking, inspired by anothe MB, how many of you see the whole game?

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

But there's loads arrive late and leave early.

I wonder how many thought it was 4-0 today till they heard the radio?

4-0??

Probably none considering it was at one point 2-1... :lol:

If you turned up late you'd have missed the Accies goal and if you left after 79 minutes you'd have missed the last 3 Rangers goals

Hence 4-0

Surely you would look at one of the scoreboards at least once in the time you are at the ground, and see the 1 next to Hamilton?!

Edit: In fact If I were ever late into the stadium, the FIRST thing I would do when getting to my seat was to look at the score board. What's the point in going to a game if you don't know what the state of play is for the game

I occasionally miss the kick off due to misjudging drink consumption time or bus performance.

4-0??

If you turned up late you'd have missed the Accies goal and if you left after 79 minutes you'd have missed the last 3 Rangers goals

Hence 4-0

Surely you would look at one of the scoreboards at least once in the time you are at the ground, and see the 1 next to Hamilton?!

Edit: In fact If I were ever late into the stadium, the FIRST thing I would do when getting to my seat was to look at the score board. What's the point in going to a game if you don't know what the state of play is for the game

I noticed the time on the scoreboards broke. After Miller (I think) scored they reset to 0. How professional.

4-0??

Hence 4-0

I noticed the time on the scoreboards broke. After Miller (I think) scored they reset to 0. How professional.

ok well that is different, if the score board isn't working then the first scenario is possible, but otherwise if the board is working, my point stands

Cant remember ever missing a kick off in all my days though im sure there must be one.

If i am driving, which isnt often, i always leave on 88 minutes. Any other mode of transport, i stay to the end and normally end up in the Swallow Hotel until everything has calmed down traffic wise. (tu)

IMO, if you can't even be bothered to come and support the Rangers for the whole game then the club don't need you. You are a part-time supporter and indeed a glory hunter.

To the people who leave early - Would you leave the cinema ten minutes before the film ended ?

I did have a good wee laugh at the 'Subway Loyal' who missed the last 3 goals. GIRFUY.

I usually get to the game 30 minutes early and take my clockwise walk around the stadium. Never left early although I can't stand waiting in the subway queue. Personally, I can't stand constantly getting up to let people past because they want to get out early. Its more annoying than those who come late (I know some people can't help it) but at one game last year my row was pretty much empty at kick off and within the next 10 minutes I was up 6 or 7 times letting people past me. Still than better than having empty seats beside me though. :rangers:

Always leave when game is finished, no point leaving early whats the point in having a season ticket then? May aswell sell it to a loyal supporter who will be there for the full 90 minutes, but of course people have there reasons for leaving early so let them off :P

stay to the end now.

Though when my nephew was 5 he was a slow walker so I often left a cpouple of mintes before the final whistle. Some people have genuine reasons and even the ones who don't are entitled to leave when they want.

IMO, if you can't even be bothered to come and support the Rangers for the whole game then the club don't need you. You are a part-time supporter and indeed a glory hunter.

To the people who leave early - Would you leave the cinema ten minutes before the film ended ?

I did have a good wee laugh at the 'Subway Loyal' who missed the last 3 goals. GIRFUY.

Sorry mate but that's a lot of pish, these people plough their hard earned cash in to the club.

And anyone saying they should sell their ST to a loyal fan obviously doesn't deal in reality. There is no waiting list for individual wanting a ticket.

What a load of pish? So I leave 3 minutes early to get home 40 mins earlier. A part time supporter who has been known to get a flight from Germany just to see those 90 minutes then fly back the next morning. Glory hunter my arse. And if you think our club doesn't need each and every season ticket holder then you are mistaken, Tool.

Always in about 20 minutes before kick-off to see the player hitting shots into Alexander :D and McCoist's cheeky effort now and again.

Always stay to the end, get my mates at the stairs outside the Copland so if I left early I would just be standing about waiting on them. Can't remember the last time I left early.

Are the scoreboards not working? :baffled:

I've not been for a while, all the sitting down & not singing was too much fun for me.