Up to 10 players to leave?

adam2102

In reality guys like Ferguson and Broadfoot are unlikely to go anywhere.

I suspect the candiadtes will be Dailly, Velicka, Gow, Hemdani, Burke, Adam, Darcheville, McCulloch, Webster and S Smith

Sounds about right. How long are Furman and Lennon's loans for? They are another two who may get the push

my mate watches thistle every week and says lennon is pish and theres no way he will make it at gers

That's what I've heard about Lennon as well. I think Furman is doing ok but if Davis can't get a game in central midfield I don't see much chance for Furman

Walter would be comfortable if he had to lose 10 squad members; it does not mean 10 will go.

I think only one of Walters signings will go: Dailly.

Furman,Lennon,Lowing,Emslie,Kinningburgh,Gow and Loy are out on loan, and I believe, in the hope that they will be given contracts elsewhere.

So we have Hemdani,Smith,Adam and Burke as the remaining likely candidates but will the latter 2 accept a move out of their well paid comfort zone?

In reality guys like Ferguson and Broadfoot are unlikely to go anywhere.

I suspect the candiadtes will be Dailly, Velicka, Gow, Hemdani, Burke, Adam, Darcheville, McCulloch, Webster and S Smith

Sounds about right. How long are Furman and Lennon's loans for? They are another two who may get the push

my mate watches thistle every week and says lennon is pish and theres no way he will make it at gers

I could have said exactly the same tbh.