Why the stalling Murray ?

THEFISH

So there is a young Icelandic guy who is prepared to buy out Romanov and he is worth 1.5bn.

Why has the sly one never attracted the likes of this guy since he has lost the heart for RFC......

Whats going on Murray or do you still think you are bigger than everybody who is related to RFC

Maybe you and the PfISH should chip in and buy the club.

You could do a better job.

Let's just hope that none of the fans excpect a coherent sentence from the new MD's then , eh?

Maybe you and the PfISH should chip in and buy the club.

You could do a better job.

Let's just hope that none of the fans excpect a coherent sentence from the new MD's then , eh?

I could be wrong but I would suggest it was THEFISH he was referring to not you.

As much as I'd prefer he moved on Murray can't sell until he finds a buyer.

Those are thin on the ground and it may indeed be questionable whether or not any of them have the same funds (and general financial security) that SDM (backed by MIH and HBOS) can offer.

Murray is on record as saying 20 years is enough... by his own admission it is time for him to move on. Fish has said there is an icelandic dude with money to burn interested in investing in a football club (Hertz) So his thought process is , if this guy is interested why is Murray not courting his business?

Whats wrong wi that? trouble is that people see Fish and assume he is being a prck without reading his post... Where has he said anything about Murray being to blame for the mess at HMFC???

One can't just assume that just because someone has lots of money that they'd automatically be suitable investors or buyers for our club.

The 2 Edinburgh businessmen interested in buying Hearts were going to go cap in hand to this Iclandic chap (and some Arabs) to help them buy the club. As such, in essence the club would still be in foreign hands which - going by the Romanov tenure - isn't always a good thing.

When SDM sells the club he has to make sure it's to the right person(s). That takes time and due diligence must be completed.

One can't just assume that just because someone has lots of money that they'd automatically be suitable investors or buyers for our club.

The 2 Edinburgh businessmen interested in buying Hearts were going to go cap in hand to this Iclandic chap (and some Arabs) to help them buy the club. As such, in essence the club would still be in foreign hands which - going by the Romanov tenure - isn't always a good thing.

When SDM sells the club he has to make sure it's to the right person(s). That takes time and due diligence must be completed.

Understood and agreed, I was just pointing out that Fish's comments were not as "insane" as suggested.

I happen to be slightly pro-Murray although I do think in recent times the signs are that changes are needed

like the new avatar fish, and yes there are people out there with dosh to spend

doesnt mean they wish to spend it on RFC.

And also just because someone has some cash to splash it would not necessarily be in Rangers long term interest to be owned by someone who doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.

Some will argue perhaps SDM doesn't, but if he truly didn't he could have fleeced the club by now and gone running years ago.

You are fool.

Is SDM to blame for Hearts' problems now FISHY?

Lay off the glue. It is for your own good.

It's official now, you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its unbelievable that we have...christ I dont know who or what they are, but they are prepared to let the sly one continue when his heart is not in it rather than take the other option and attarct a guy who is worth 1.5bn

Ehhhhhhhhh...how was Livingston at the weekend ? nice day oot wiz it ????????

Hey Admin people. How do I block nutters like this????????????????????????

click My Controls at the top

then look down the left and there is a manage blocked users section,

insert the name of the person you wish to ignore and hit update

Hertz current problems are due to anybody but Robertson’s mentality now some people see it as the way ahead for Rangers anybody but Murray with little thought for the future i.e. well deal with Murray first and everything will be resolved.

FISH get out of that tank you just keep swimming around the same old subject and 2 minutes later you come back to it thinking it’s something you’ve just discovered fresh and new.

Couldnae give a f##k about the scummy Jambos......SDM has done a great job in the past, even FISH Im sure would concede that much, time marches on and things change, RFC are floundering...IMO we need change at the top, but like a poster on this thread has pointed out its easier said than done, so were stuck with big Dave till further notice....continue the campaign FISH.... :yaha:

Its unbelievable that we have...christ I dont know who or what they are, but they are prepared to let the sly one continue when his heart is not in it rather than take the other option and attarct a guy who is worth 1.5bn

Ehhhhhhhhh...how was Livingston at the weekend ? nice day oot wiz it ????????

if hes not looking for people to buy the club does that not suggest that his heart is still in it and that he is focusedon the job in hand at ibrox.

Couldnae give a f##k about the scummy Jambos......SDM has done a great job in the past, even FISH Im sure would concede that much, time marches on and things change, RFC are floundering...IMO we need change at the top, but like a poster on this thread has pointed out its easier said than done, so were stuck with big Dave till further notice....continue the campaign FISH.... :yaha:

Its his duty to attact the correct buyer and he said that also.

So as I said why the stalling.....As far as Im concerned that rich Icy is right up our street

Murray come clean you have been takin hte piss for 2 yrs too long now although yer mis-management amounts to 7 or 8 yers that I know of

Murray is on record as saying 20 years is enough... by his own admission it is time for him to move on. Fish has said there is an icelandic dude with money to burn interested in investing in a football club (Hertz) So his thought process is , if this guy is interested why is Murray not courting his business?

Whats wrong wi that? trouble is that people see Fish and assume he is being a prck without reading his post... Where has he said anything about Murray being to blame for the mess at HMFC???

Yes he did say that, but in the same interview he also made it clear that he would only sell to a potential buyer if he thought that buyer would try to take Rangers to the next level, and would take Rangers to their heart.

Yes he did say that, but in the same interview he also made it clear that he would only sell to a potential buyer if he thought that buyer would try to take Rangers to the next level, and would take Rangers to their heart.

A new owner would have no problem taking RFC to a new level coz Murray has taken us to an new low so any new owner is welcome

Nobody has answered my question..........why is the sly one stalling ????

Is it better to have a new owner now who is prepared to spend serious dosh or Murray who is not willing to go more than 4 million max

Nobody has answered my question..........why is the sly one stalling ????

Is it better to have a new owner now who is prepared to spend serious dosh or Murray who is not willing to go more than 4 million max

Stalling over what?? no1 has put in a bid to buy the club so what exactly is he stalling over?? <cr> So we spend serious money get back into the level of debts we were in before?? a dnt think so we would end up having to sell our best players, People need to take a reality check the money that was available in Scottish football is not available anymore so quicker people realise that the better