Got a cracking bet last night...

HighlandBear

A Hearts fan offered me a £10 bet that they would be 2nd in the SPL come the end of Feb, Then his brother wanted a £10 bet on it also. Easy money imo, they're bubble will burst shortly, hopefully hibs start their downfall.

I told him they'l be lucky to still have a team come the end of febuary, bet taken though.. (tu)

A Hearts fan offered me a £10 bet that they would be 2nd in the SPL come the end of Feb, Then his brother wanted a £10 bet on it also. Easy money imo, they're bubble will burst shortly, hopefully hibs start their downfall.

I told him they'l be lucky to still have a team come the end of febuary, bet taken though.. (tu)

I thought you said you weren't going to speak to any of those ignorant cunts? A quick pint & a glare at the local trumpets was what you said.

by beating us?? <cr>

by beating us?? <cr>

Obviously by beating Hearts. :rolleyes:

I took a similar "safe" bet a couple of seasons ago when Hearts were double figures ahead of us in the league. £100 that we would be above them by the end of the season. "Their bubble will burst soon," I said, "They'll be lucky to have a team by February," I claimed....

:mad:

Your bet should be safe. Although I'm sure you would probably be happy to lose if Hearts were second with Celtic third

They can start that the 1st week in March, that would suit me just fine.. (tu)