Looking for Old Firm photos - taken by you

Mairosu

Hey guys,

I'm writing a column on the forthcoming old firm match for one of the Serbian premier newssites (b92.net). The thing is, I'm in dire need of photos because some newfangled law prohibits us from putting just about any photo copyrighted by Reuters, AP, AFP or whatnot. What I'm asking you is, if you would have 3-4-5 (not much more, even the minimum would do) photos from any Old Firm clash of your own, that you took yourself, professional or amateur, as long as it's not too blurry or anything too distant. Fan pix in front of the stadium are good as well.

I can't pay you anything but you'd be credited with full name and (rangersmedia.co.uk) alongside.

Also, if you have photos of Ranger players in action from any other game, that would do too, but because of the topic I'd like to get some of the Tims on the page as well...just for the sake of objectivity.

Thanks a lot for any help. I've PM'd McBoyd on this but he's not responding so far.

Hey guys,

I'm writing a column on the forthcoming old firm match for one of the Serbian premier newssites (b92.net). The thing is, I'm in dire need of photos because some newfangled law prohibits us from putting just about any photo copyrighted by Reuters, AP, AFP or whatnot. What I'm asking you is, if you would have 3-4-5 (not much more, even the minimum would do) photos from any Old Firm clash of your own, that you took yourself, professional or amateur, as long as it's not too blurry or anything too distant. Fan pix in front of the stadium are good as well.

I can't pay you anything but you'd be credited with full name and (rangersmedia.co.uk) alongside.

Also, if you have photos of Ranger players in action from any other game, that would do too, but because of the topic I'd like to get some of the Tims on the page as well...just for the sake of objectivity.

Thanks a lot for any help. I've PM'd McBoyd on this but he's not responding so far.

Here are some good match ones of our players:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...um&album=89

Thanks everyone for your support. The article is up now, the address is : http://www.b92.net/sport/saradnici/jovanov...p;nav_id=336521

You won't understand a lick save for few english terms, but just wanted to let you know the photos I asked and received went to good use. Thanks again.