Let down

thebuur

In the pub getting pissed. For the first time in 20 years I can say hand on heart I was let down By my team and it's manager and captain.

i cant believe how bad we were today , the worst thing however is that celtic were worse but still won , smith is a dinosaur with no heart ,no balls and no courage to play young fit lads , that today was a disgrace and the quicker he retires the better and take broadfoot , mcculloch , weir , adam , whittacker and last barry (houdini) ferguson with you . the pitch was like a skating rink how was that passed playable, if any other game rather than old firm game it would have been off.

You must have a short memory then! Can I borrow it. Im still infected with memories of Kaunus,St Johnstone, 3-0 to Hibs at home.....etc

I do ..... but their feels a bond finally broken. Those events stretched it, but we are now no more a balance sheet to Murry and the covernat between Rangers and myself is reaching breaking point, and I was at Ibrox during Griegs stewardship. This is fall deeper a hole.