Rangers players that are good enough

nvager

Certainly good for us and should always be in the team on present form - last month or so:

Boughrerra, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Boyd.

Possibly should join the above, but not certain, either shaded off or recovering from injury:

Miller, Ferguson, McGregor.

Just not quite good enough, at least to date:

McCulloch, Adam, Lafferty, Novo, Beasley, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, - age factor - Daily. Webster.

Just not given a chance:

Alexander, Velicka, Edu, Aaron, Fleck, McMillan, Furman, Gow

JCD is excluded.

Conclusion - Walter has a lot of work still to do.

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Thomson, Davis, Mendes. Papac as back-up.

??????? - Aaron, Beasley, Naisy, Edu, McMillan, Lafferty - as they not been given a chance.

The rest can pack their bags!

Certainly good for us and should always be in the team on present form - last month or so:

Boughrerra, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Boyd.

Possibly should join the above, but not certain, either shaded off or recovering from injury:

Miller, Ferguson, McGregor.

Just not quite good enough, at least to date:

McCulloch, Adam, Lafferty, Novo, Beasley, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, - age factor - Daily. Webster.

Just not given a chance:

Alexander, Velicka, Edu, Aaron, Fleck, McMillan, Furman, Gow

JCD is excluded.

Conclusion - Walter has a lot of work still to do.

Walter job is done and if he has any Dignity left, he'll admit he's took us as far as he can and step down.

How Gow couldn't get a game I don't know. McCulloch is brutal, so is Lafferty and Adam. They remind me of the Chelsea/Deco situation right now. Scolari keeps faith in Deco even when he is murder and subs off Joe Cole etc because he isn't one of Scolari's favourites.

Hard to believe how shite Lafferty looks, even at centre forward he couldn't cut it, just doesn't have anything about him and for £3.5 million it is scandalous.

Good enough:Mendes,Papac,Davis,alexander

Not sure/not given chance:lafferty,aaron,fleck,gow,edu

Not good enough:miller,mcgregor,boyd,novo,bougherra,ferguson,mculloch,adam,novo,beasley,w

ittaker,broadfoot,weir,daily,webster

cant get my head around rosscos comment,how on earth is novo good enough ,he is terrible!

Good keepers can be hard to find, so despite McGregor's woeful form this season, I'm content that we have two decent options in him and Alexander.

In defence, only Bougherra and Papac are first team standard looking forward.

In midfield, I'd like to see Davis, Mendes and Thomson.......with perhaps Fleck coming in left side sooner rather than later.

Up top......I know his form has been poor, but I really do see potential in Lafferty. I'd like to see him get his chance up front. If he fails to shine there, then we need two new first team strikers.

Bare minimum at this moment in time, and I really mean bare minimum, in terms of improving the first team and not just the squad......... 1 CENTRE BACK, 1 RIGHT BACK (attack minded), 1 STRIKER......and LEFT MID/WINGER if Fleck really isn't deemed ready at this time.

There is no way that Papac could be considered good enough.

He is a terrible left back. He can't mark his man and cannot go forward. So please explain why he is deemed good enough??

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Davis, Thomson, Aaron, Naismith (Miller and Boyd if we have to play 4-4-2) are good enough for the squad.

We basically need a good 6 or 7 first team players if we are to compete at the level Rangers should be at.

There is no way that Papac could be considered good enough.

He is a terrible left back. He can't mark his man and cannot go forward. So please explain why he is deemed good enough??

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Davis, Thomson, Aaron, Naismith (Miller and Boyd if we have to play 4-4-2) are good enough for the squad.

We basically need a good 6 or 7 first team players if we are to compete at the level Rangers should be at.

just my opinion,i dont see how boyd and mcgregor can be considered good enough

Players that are good enough

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Davis, Thomson, Mendes, Boyd,

Players that aren't ideal but can do a job at the moment

Papac, Ferguson, Miller, Novo, Lafferty (only if he's playin up front)

Players who should be given a chance

Arron, Fleck, McMillan, Loy, Efrem, Furman (brought back from loan) Stevie Smith (if fit enough), Edu, Velicka

Players who aren't good enough

Whittaker, Broadfoot, Webster, Weir, Burke, McCulloch, Beasley, Adam, Dailly

Players that are good enough

McGregor, Alexander, Bougherra, Davis, Thomson, Mendes, Boyd,

Players that aren't ideal but can do a job at the moment

Papac, Ferguson, Miller, Novo, Lafferty (only if he's playin up front)

Players who should be given a chance

Arron, Fleck, McMillan, Loy, Efrem, Furman (brought back from loan) Stevie Smith (if fit enough), Edu, Velicka

Players who aren't good enough

Whittaker, Broadfoot, Webster, Weir, Burke, McCulloch, Beasley, Adam, Dailly

Ferguson

Lafferty is the worst HE cost the same as mendes and davis.

MacGregor,Papac,Davis,Mendes,Novo,Boyd,Miller.

R the best we have. Get Lafferty,Ferguson,Bougherra,Adam, out and get a CB,LM,ST. in

hardly his fault we paid over the odds for him. Hes joint 3rd top goalscorer for us this season despite being played out of position the whole time. 4 goals in 7 starts and 10 sub appearances and how many of those 10 subs have been over 5mins long? I doubt hes even had10 full games worth of minutes on the pitch I dont think hes done too badly, hes been our most productive left side midfielder in terms of goals so far. Give me him on the left over charlie adam anyday.