Dado

jaffa1975

As much as I loved the big man, Lafferty actually has a better scoring ratio than him.

I think Smith is the only one who doesnt realise Lafferty is not a Left Midfielder.

PS - Prso was at his worst playing on the left as Eck found out(anyone remember Rangers 0 v Hibs 3). He was good however at playing in the middle and drifting left just as Lafferty did in the last 15 minuted v the Sheep at Ibrox.

As much as I loved the big man, Lafferty actually has a better scoring ratio than him.

I think Smith is the only one who doesnt realise Lafferty is not a Left Midfielder.

PS - Prso was at his worst playing on the left as Eck found out(anyone remember Rangers 0 v Hibs 3). He was good however at playing in the middle and drifting left just as Lafferty did in the last 15 minuted v the Sheep at Ibrox.

Prso played on the left for Monacco and also for his country. Just making the point that Eck was not doing a Walter.

Just watched it.....I think we have gone backwards with our team.....back then we had Rickson, Kyriakos, Buffel, Averladze, Lovenkrands, Dado.... we've spent alot of money & replaced them with players that are no better IMHO

At least McLeish played attacking football with a side that seemed to have the right balance

Aye a seen that last night. Was nearly crying watching him limp of the pitch on his last ever walk of the Ibrox turf

when him, Klos and Gavin Rae done there farewell bit on the pitch.

a wis in tears watchin the big man walk off

ONE DADO PRSO

oh what ad give to see him and the wee man pair up front again

:rangers:

Arveladze was probably one of the most under rated players we have had in recent years.

Yes he was. Of course all Rangers fans now rate him but he was under appreciated at the time IMO.

Prso was not a legend. Alot of people use this term too easily these days.

Very good player for us though. (tu)

I agree. Wasn't here long enough for that. Still one of my favourite players though.