Jordan McMillan to Accies

disgruntled_bear

another good wee player gone who never got a chance watch him over the next few seasons i might be wrong but i think we will see him doing well

Gone? He's only on loan.

Walter uses loan deals in the hope of moving players on, pity he never got the chance to make the right back position his own.

another good wee player gone who never got a chance watch him over the next few seasons i might be wrong but i think we will see him doing well

Gone? He's only on loan.

Walter uses loan deals in the hope of moving players on, pity he never got the chance to make the right back position his own.

If he performed brilliantly with Accies do you think we wouldn't bring him back?

Gone? He's only on loan.

If he performed brilliantly with Accies do you think we wouldn't bring him back?

What I would say is that if he had come through Accies, Hibs, Killie etc ranks and played brilliantly we would sign him but I very much doubt that he has a future with us no matter how well he plays with Accies.

Gone? He's only on loan.

Alan Gow did a great job at blackpool, but walter still has no intention in playing him.

Gone? He's only on loan.

Alan Gow did a great job at blackpool, but walter still has no intention in playing him.

A great job? Not so sure about that. Also, Gow is a different case. He's not a youngster. And he's someone who performed poorly in our reserves.

I think its a good move for him. Sometimes I wonder about loan deals but I could see this one being beneficial, from what Ive seen of him on Rangers TV he looks like a really promising player. I would have liked to have seen him been given some first team opportunities for us this season but Hamilton will give him opportunities and we get to see how he looks playing in the SPL