RST

bouncy

Happy new year to all rangers fans.

This post is to bring news of the RST’s first event in 2009. A presentation on the RST to the Greenock RSC in their club in Lyle St. (I am informed often referred to as Bank St.). The presentation will be on the 17th January at 11.45am before the Falkirk game.

All Rangers fans are welcome to attend, so if you have ever wanted to know more about the RST or have questions on the trust come along.

just been told that i have to advertise it folks ....thats all am doing

am not too keen myself after all the storys i have heard buts its the first time they are comming down to the Greenock Rangers

so may aswell go along and hear what they have to say.

I think many folk don't really care about the RST anymore, that once did.

That's simply untrue.

I don't agree with the way it has dismantled of sorts, but I'm still prepared to listen to what they have to say.

Bottom line is - The trust have some serious bridge building to do, but I'm willing to listen

I would be interested to know if the club have any relationship left with them, i seriously doubt it..

I fucking hope not.

I wouldn't give Murray the steam from my pish

I would be interested to know if the club have any relationship left with them, i seriously doubt it..

I fucking hope not.

I wouldn't give Murray the steam from my pish

Not really much point in them then....

Fucking bizarre.

So we can't meet Murray for tea and biscuits. Big fucking deal.

So with no co-operation with the club what can they/ are they achieving, apart from pointless press releases ?

What's pointless about it ?

The day I listen to a rugby fan telling me how I should behave is the day I start eating faeces

Pointless as they are widely ignored by the press.....just making it a release I suppose.

What else have they achieved since effectively ending the relationship with our chairman?

Early days yet, but I'd say they've acheived as much as they did talking to cancer

Pointless as they are widely ignored by the press.....just making it a release I suppose.

What else have they achieved since effectively ending the relationship with our chairman?

Early days yet, but I'd say they've acheived as much as they did talking to cancer

So you agree they have achieved nothing then, if not name what they achieved since there change in "tactics" ?

As a lapsed memeber i see no reason to join again on current displays

So you agree they have achieved nothing then, if not name what they achieved since there change in "tactics" ?

As opposed as to what they have 'acheived' before ?

What was that again ?

You may have missed it but Edgar slating Murray and Bain on real radio IMO instigated the spending spree.

As opposed as to what they have 'acheived' before ?

What was that again ?

You may have missed it but Edgar slating Murray and Bain on real radio IMO instigated the spending spree.

What rubbish..... :rolleyes:

Aye so it is :D

So Edgar's analogy of Bain being like Smithers didn't hit a button ?

Do me a fucking favour.

BTW, I'm not a member of the RST and until it moves in the direction I feel it should I wont be.

The chairman had already said he would spend the money long before David Edgar made his "daft comments in the heat of the moment" (his words not mine)

All those comments did was finish the RST as "the only show in town".

I would imagine the chairman will now only deal wotht he other two supporters orginisations.....i could be wrong of course

Is that the one that Templeton resigned from as he was disgusted with Murray and the way he was running things ?

Only show in town ?

Far from it but I'm still willing to hear what they have to say.

and FYI this is the same chairman who promised Rangers supporters that Cuellar wouldn't be sold. The guy is a fucking liar. End of....

The chairman said if he was sold he would reinvest the cash, which he did.

No he didn't.

He insisted that Cuellar wouldn't be sold right up until the point he was sold. Then like a sheepish cunt he back tracked and said it would be reinvested.

Now whether that would of happened or not is anyones guess, but Edgar's stinging words didn't go unoticed

No he didn't.

He insisted that Cuellar wouldn't be sold right up until the point he was sold. Then like a sheepish cunt he back tracked and said it would be reinvested.

Now whether that would of happened or not is anyones guess, but Edgar's stinging words didn't go unoticed

You're memory is playing tricks on you....

He told a meeting of supporters representitives that he didn't plan to sell him but if he did he would reinvest the cash. He had no choice but to sell him...sadly....

No he didn't.

He told a meeting of supporters representitives that he didn't plan to sell him but if he did he would reinvest the cash. He had no choice but to sell him...sadly....

Erm no. My brother was at said meeting and when asked if Cuellar would be sold he said 'no, don't believe what you read in the papers (tried to make a joke out of it) then went ahead and sold him.

Not until Cuellar had moved did Murray utter a word about investing it back in the team

No he didn't.

Erm no. My brother was at said meeting and when asked if Cuellar would be sold he said 'no, don't believe what you read in the papers (tried to make a joke out of it) then went ahead and sold him.

Not until Cuellar had moved did Murray utter a word about investing it back in the team

You are mistaken