***The Official Linfield Thread***

Linfield

Still 3 points clear but Glentoran have a game in hand . Also £750.00 fine for crowd problems v Cliftonville at CO .Antrim Final which is more pish from the IFA .

Heard about this... what happened?

Cliftonville fans hit Blues player with a fire work and we take the rap .post-10341-1235156973_thumb.jpg

was that the 2-1 win?

Watched Linfield v cliftonville on sky monday night football about a year ago enjoyed it to, First time Linfield fans allowed at Cliftonville's ground i think? Developing a bit of a soft spot for them may have to buy a shirt me thinks

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 3 points clear but Glentoran have a game in hand . Also £750.00 fine for crowd problems v Cliftonville at CO .Antrim Final which is more pish from the IFA .

Heard about this... what happened?

Cliftonville fans hit Blues player with a fire work and we take the rap .post-10341-1235156973_thumb.jpg

was that the 2-1 win?

Watched Linfield v cliftonville on sky monday night football about a year ago enjoyed it to, First time Linfield fans allowed at Cliftonville's ground i think? Developing a bit of a soft spot for them may have to buy a shirt me thinks

No lost 2-1 . As regards Cliftonville having been playing back there may be over 10 years .