Disheartened

Chef

Im starting to get a bit dis-illusioned with my team as of late. it absolutaly kills me inside when i log on here and there is never a good word said about anyone, we slate our players, management and coaching staff.

is this a fan site or just a hate site, ok things aint looking rosy at the mo but it is far from over, we need to get a grip and be a bit supportive of our squad, im not saying everyone but cmon, why even bother putting a thread which is part to hound mcgregor for parking in a disabled bay, get a grip, iv done it and u may criticise me for doing so but there is a reason why i did and dont come high and mighty thinking you have never done nowt like that. we have a hard enough time getting stick from everywhere at the moment so please be a bit supportive.

im open to critisism and im sure ill get replies here saying what a load of tosh, but if you look through all the threads it is a bit disheartening is it not.

Im starting to get a bit dis-illusioned with my team as of late. it absolutaly kills me inside when i log on here and there is never a good word said about anyone, we slate our players, management and coaching staff.

is this a fan site or just a hate site, ok things aint looking rosy at the mo but it is far from over, we need to get a grip and be a bit supportive of our squad, im not saying everyone but cmon, why even bother putting a thread which is part to hound mcgregor for parking in a disabled bay, get a grip, iv done it and u may criticise me for doing so but there is a reason why i did and dont come high and mighty thinking you have never done nowt like that. we have a hard enough time getting stick from everywhere at the moment so please be a bit supportive.

im open to critisism and im sure ill get replies here saying what a load of tosh, but if you look through all the threads it is a bit disheartening is it not.

You have a very good point mate, true there are many on here who are o the glass half empty clan.

I feel the main reason that most posts are so negative, is that the goings on at Ibrox are so obvious to a blindman that there is no positives to talk about.

This is not just because we lost to the tic, it runs deeper.

We are and have become a laughing stock in so many circles, if you want some charity play for Glasgow Rangers, they will pay you well and you don't have to play if you don't want to. <cr>

I know what you mean when we all get into moan mode its hard to get out of it. If Celtic lose and we win this weekend I wonder what we'll be saying

thing is losing the way we did to them at Ibrox last week puts you on Prozac road it was woeful and then you have Walter defending Charlie Adam of all people

I hear what you are saying, but lets face it, we havent had much to be upbeat about since the game at the piggery.

But that will change, of that their is no doubt, the question is when though, as we need it soon.

We have been spoiled, some of our younger fans more so, as i have seen/been through far leaner periods than this with the Rangers & we have came out of it at the other end.

Think back, we were just at a EURO final 8months ago, but due to MCC and the police force of englandshire even that has been taken away from us.

If we think we have it bad, imagine being a fan of aberdeen/dunfermline/st mirren/morton or the likes. As i said, we have been spoilt & should take this on the chin, but then again, We Are The Rangers & should not be competing for 2nd place.

I will bet some of our friends on this site find it very theroputic to come on here and have good moan with other likeminded people about our team, its the only way to get somethings off our chests, and see other bears feel the same. People being people need a good grip its only human, even if we where winning 10-0 every week people would still moan, better saying it on here and letting boil over and burning the dog with cigs.........or is that just me ?

I will bet some of our friends on this site find it very theroputic to come on here and have good moan with other likeminded people about our team, its the only way to get somethings off our chests, and see other bears feel the same. People being people need a good grip its only human, even if we where winning 10-0 every week people would still moan, better saying it on here and letting boil over and burning the dog with cigs.........or is that just me ?

i'm just glad i aint your dog.

im open to critisism and im sure ill get replies here saying what a load of tosh,

You're a stupid cunt & you're talking a lot of tosh. (tu)

disheartening fuck-all, We Are The People.

Perhaps in 10 years, if ra sellik have won more league titles than The Rangers, i might consider your point.......but not yet.

No Surrender x 66

Some of us are old enough to remember the eighties when before Davd Holmes got the directive to sort out the club, Rangers were a sad disjointed set up finishing well behind Celtic, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen.

The parallels are plain to see; buying mediocrity from poorer teams, which weakened us more than them. A team full of plodders with no direction or fight and little skill.

I never want to feel as disillusioned as I did then watching a team of empty jerseys being humiliated on a regular basis but this is where we appear to be going with a manager and coaching staff who appear to have no ambition or foresight.

nope completely disagree,parking in a disabled space is very disrespectful, and there are no positives about our club atm,they deserve stick and a lot of it

Some of us are old enough to remember the eighties when before Davd Holmes got the directive to sort out the club, Rangers were a sad disjointed set up finishing well behind Celtic, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen.

The parallels are plain to see; buying mediocrity from poorer teams, which weakened us more than them. A team full of plodders with no direction or fight and little skill.

I never want to feel as disillusioned as I did then watching a team of empty jerseys being humiliated on a regular basis but this is where we appear to be going with a manager and coaching staff who appear to have no ambition or foresight.

Those memories are the only thing that are keeping me going just now, you never know what is around the corner. One minute we were struggling to even qualify for Europe, getting the odd Skol Cup, the next we are signing the England captain and No2 keeper!

Well you're an arsehole too then (tu):)