Ariza Makukula

Chef

my point is i dont have the faith in lafferty you have, sure your glad boyd is gone now but i aint confident in our strike force.

and its a forum ma man, been looking for poss loan deals

quite self explanitary really, does anyone kno much about the lad?

and i cant put every thought in my post, id be booted

Well you could have said something like. Does anyone know much about this guy, is he getting a game at Benfica, would he be worth looking at as a possible loan deal....

Total beast of a striker who Benfica are desperate to offload. He's like a stronger version of Cousin, only without the pace. I remember when he moved on loan to Sevilla, Sid Lowe described himself, Dario Silva and Julio Baptista as 'the strongest (physical wise) strikeforce in the world'.

Sadly, he's probably a bit too rich for us now. His wages will be sky high due to his exploits for Portugal and a few EPL clubs are already chasing him. Not the worst suggestion, though.

Well you could have said something like. Does anyone know much about this guy, is he getting a game at Benfica, would he be worth looking at as a possible loan deal....

go and pull that trigger

Total beast of a striker who Benfica are desperate to offload. He's like a stronger version of Cousin, only without the pace. I remember when he moved on loan to Sevilla, Sid Lowe described himself, Dario Silva and Julio Baptista as 'the strongest (physical wise) strikeforce in the world'.

Sadly, he's probably a bit too rich for us now. His wages will be sky high due to his exploits for Portugal and a few EPL clubs are already chasing him. Not the worst suggestion, though.

I agree...

A decent player and a handful for any defense on his day but sadly well out of our price ranger!

Just the sort of player WBA need, can play a more direct game when there passing game isn't working. Plus he'll be a good target man and able to hold the ball up better than Craig Beattie!

joining his 11th club in 10 years. Had a decent strike rate at 3 of the clubs but rubbish at the others. No thanks. West brom are welcome to him

well west brom fell through, not what he is wanting in a club, maybe a title challenge and european footy will do him