***Scum vs Dundee***

Wullie!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious how the Celtic fans think that Barcelona are on tenterhooks for every single thing that Marc Crosas does. The reality of it is that their support treat him like we treated Barry Nicholson. Irrelevant and just not good enough.

Murdo Mcleod - "Yes!!! Goal for Celtic!!!"

Well what else would you expect from an ex celtic player. Hardly deserved though celtic have been pish from what i have seen and the piggery is barely a quarter full.

A good goal? About as lucky a goal as you'll see with that break. Idiot commentator.

Its Celtic's own commentry...its obviously going to be biased

There's being biased and being a complete moron. That guy's the latter.

1542: The Fifa website this week named Celtic's hyperactive midfielder Scott Brown as one of their players to watch in 2009.

watch him for what?

I think it was more of a "watch out for him, you might catch something off him if you stand too close to him"..

1542: The Fifa website this week named Celtic's hyperactive midfielder Scott Brown as one of their players to watch in 2009.

watch him for what?

Footballer most likely to spurn the laws of evolution and devolve back to a neanderthal?

watch him for what?

Footballer most likely to spurn the laws of evolution and devolve back to a neanderthal?

:lol: