What have we become?

BRICKY1872

Reading all the coverage of the Kris Boyd saga this past week has led me to question just what have Rangers become? Statements from that boot Karren Brady and cock chops Roy Aitken are full of how much they are able to offer Boyd and how no other Championship teams can compete with that. My initial reaction was of course, who the fuck are Birmingham City? A team not fit to kiss our great club's arse. This is of course true, but we are now in the unenvial position that our management are proceeding to kowtow to these fuckers to try to balance our own books. I fully believe Boyd's agent when he says that he has not held any more talks with Birmingham but can the same be said about Murray and Bain? I trust these 2 about as far as I can spit, but I digress. The main thrust of my thread is to ask are we back to the bad old days of the early 80's when we were losing our top players to the likes of Watford and Brighton for fuck sake? It would appear that is very much the case. How do you all see our place in football these days? Is it really a false one or merely a reflection of how far the club has been allowed to plummet? :unionflag: