We are told we need 3m from transfer(s)

nvager

What will happen if nobody wants our "stars" or our stars cannot agree wages with prospective buyers?

I think it depends what we need the money for. If it is to make payments to a creditor like Burnley or the American mob we bought Edu from (NFL?), then if the payments are not made then it would be for them to decide what to do next. If it is to ensure we have cash in the bank for players wages, utility bills etc then it may result in us simply not being able to make those payments. The transfer window means that we have only a limited amount of time to make "cash" from players. No matter what, the situation is serious.

The various reports about Murrays companies on the internet also make for extremely scary reading. I know "The Boss" wrote an article recently laughing at some of these stories, but credence has been lent to them following the events of the past couple of weeks. I for one would love to know what is actually happening and how bad things really are. If we are told the truth we can prepare and galvanise, but if we are told lies and then lurch from one financial crisis to the next it helps no one.