Anyone hear Chick Young on radio tonight

Baileyseye

what he actually said was that he wanted to clear up a rumour that had been attributed to him (chick) that rangers were in fact this minute in administration,he said that murray and bain would appear at half time to explain the situation but he then went on to say that at no time had he made any statements regarding rangers and administration (tu)

just the usual pish from him if you ask me,tryin to get airtime.

bougherra out £4M, £3M away and Stranzl in £1M, hardly the end of the fucking world, we replace a defender who hasnt exactly been cuellar-esque and bring in another defender with just as an impressive pedigree

bougherra out £4M, £3M away and Stranzl in £1M, hardly the end of the fucking world, we replace a defender who hasnt exactly been cuellar-esque and bring in another defender with just as an impressive pedigree

Stranzl is a total no go. He'll demand upwards of £20,000 p/w and even the transfer fee would be too rich for us.

I'm not a massive fan of Bougherra these days, but even an idiot could even see that he'd be the worst player to lose out of the 4.

I'm not calling you an idiot in that post by the way, FE.

Stranzl is a total no go. He'll demand upwards of £20,000 p/w and even the transfer fee would be too rich for us.

I'm not a massive fan of Bougherra these days, but even an idiot could even see that he'd be the worst player to lose out of the 4.

Agree 100%.

Bougherra is the only one out of the four "stars" I would keep, because we have no players capable of plugging that hole.

Broadfoot Dailly or McCulloch along with Weir and we have absolutely no chance of winning the SPL.

I think after today's game, it would be terrible if we sold either McGregor or Bougherra. As others have said, we simply don't have the resources to get a comparable CB to Bougherra. And with McGregor, he's been playing out of this world the past few games and has made some critical saves. Alexander is a solid back up, but I think people underrate McGregor's performances.

I just think hes the only one we could sell and have enough money to bring in a replacement, even short term, I know bougherra is important, but we have played without him and looked just as shaky in games as we have with him

wether its stranzl that comes in or not on a permanent deal or loan, im sure there is someone we could get bearing in mind bougherra and darcheville leaving will have freed upwards of 30k

Chick Young is about reliable as our 'Transfer Talk' forum!

Mcgreadihio was never to play for Celtic again according to the wee man (He scored the winner on Saturday). And who could forget the "Eoin Jess will sign for Rangers within the next 24 hours" that he swore on his house that would happen!

We're selling a player to 'balance' the books.

The chances of us reinvesting anything are completely minute.