Its gone very quiet

Murray and Bain have caused this; he has told all and sundry that we HAVE to sell a player to balance the books, so anyone with any business accumen will wait and then once desperation has set in at the end of the month there will be loads of low bids for our better players.

Murray and Bain have caused this; he has told all and sundry that we HAVE to sell a player to balance the books, so anyone with any business accumen will wait and then once desperation has set in at the end of the month there will be loads of low bids for our better players.

:(

I fear you could be right doc even the Saints fans were singing about us being broke....its really been ignorant the way this whole affair has been handled

Exactly.

You never knowwhat they are up to behind closed doors.

Our club is a shambles unfortunately and I can't see it getting better anytime soon. :(

I also think it will be 4 in a row for the scum!

Yup, just like ebay.