Beasley ready for battle

I think he should move on. That being said, I don't know how anyone can expect a player to get into top form with 3/4 starts after a seven month layoff. Better times, more patience I suppose...

It will be interesting to see how quickly everyone turns on Naisy or Aaron when they aren't up to snuff after a couple of matches.

I think he should move on. That being said, I don't know how anyone can expect a player to get into top form with 3/4 starts after a seven month layoff. Better times, more patience I suppose...

It will be interesting to see how quickly everyone turns on Naisy or Aaron when they aren't up to snuff after a couple of matches.

We saw more from Naismith in 60 mins last night than we saw from DMB all season. Even Aaron got an assist in the 10 mins we have seen of him...

We saw more from Naismith in 60 mins last night than we saw from DMB all season. Even Aaron got an assist in the 10 mins we have seen of him...

Big deal. Beasley had a great match his first time out after his injury, scored a goal and an assist and played 76. Aaron came on after ran Hamilton ragged. Point is you can't expect consistency from someone who has been off for such a long time and dosen't get a proper run.