WooHoo - JJB finally comes through!

delparlane

Guest RangersAndBalloch
Got ma Boydy jersey in the post today, 4 months and a fortnight after ordering it. <bouncy>

Better late than never, I suppose. Quality service, JJB. :rolleyes:

Nae luck mate, rumour has it he's off in the January sales. ;):D

Got ma Boydy jersey in the post today, 4 months and a fortnight after ordering it. <bouncy>

Better late than never, I suppose. Quality service, JJB.  :rolleyes:

thats madness, i hope you had a good complaint?

Had a right go at 'em! :D Kudos to Joanna there - she actually seemed to care when her supervisor couldn't give a feck. Typical of how the corporate hierarchy usually works.

:D:D:D

This almost guarantees it!

I was laughing when I opened it - "This season's strip arrives, just in time for the next season's to come out". :P

fantastic (lw)

i took the old fashioned way and bought mine in the shop partay

And by the way...your sarcasm wasn't lost on me, mr. smartypants. :P

(bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum) (bum)

fantastic (lw)

Only a 3000 mile hike for me - got a lot of bad karma to work off before I can hoof it over the pond! :P

tey prolly sent it and sum cunt nabbed it on the way ! <rattat>

:D Aye - prolly jadams! :D

I hope he does go! He is PISH!!!!

Better late than never, I suppose. Quality service, JJB.? :rolleyes:

I hope he does go! He is PISH!!!!

aye, 32 starts and only a shitty 30 goals - pure pish doh

Better late than never, I suppose. Quality service, JJB. :rolleyes:

I had a similar problem with the home jersey, I complained and they said they'd refund all the money and send it out next day, next day still hadnt arrived so phoned back and again they said it'd be out next day. Next days post arrived and I had TWO rangers tops and didnt pay a penny in the end - sometimes I love incompetence :D

Ordered in in time for it to arrive on the launch date for my son (his birthday was the day after) , got a pair of socks and 4 weeks before my money refunded - no compensation , no apology , was given an online complaints form from there customer service dept to which i've recieved no reply - i also complained directly to them - a big fat hee-haw from them - flucking cowboys !!!!!

Ordered in in time for it to arrive on the launch date for my son (his birthday was the day after) , got a pair of socks and 4 weeks before my money refunded - no compensation , no apology , was given an online complaints form from there customer service dept to which i've recieved no reply - i also complained directly to them - a big fat hee-haw from them - flucking cowboys !!!!!

I complained by email and they were reasonably quick getting back (tu)

I had a similar problem with the home jersey, I complained and they said they'd refund all the money and send it out next day, next day still hadnt arrived so phoned back and again they said it'd be out next day. Next days post arrived and I had TWO rangers tops and didnt pay a penny in the end - sometimes I love incompetence :D

Why does this not surprise me? :P

fantastic (lw)

sarcasm...me?? pipehorse

fantastic (lw)

sarcasm...me?? pipehorse

:D

Is the carling label peeling of any1 elses Home top??

I've heard of quite a few folks complainig about it. As a matter of fact, the first time I called JJB on this (back in September), the woman I spoke to said to me "Oh yes, we've had numerous complaints about that (peeling) occurring". JJB obviously are aware there is a problem and refuse to deal with it in a decent manner, IMHO.

Inexcusable. :angry: