Fucking Scott MacDonald

Liam_RFC

Plenty of Celtic fans i've spoken to think Celtic should take the money and run because McDonald has been gash this season despite a bit of an improvement recently.

Again, i don't think hes any better than Boyd, based on what i see of him myself and on the views of alot of Celtic fans.

Plenty of Celtic fans i've spoken to think Celtic should take the money and run because McDonald has been gash this season despite a bit of an improvement recently.

Again, i don't think hes any better than Boyd, based on what i see of him myself and on the views of alot of Celtic fans.

scott mcdonalds all round game has improved 100 percent this season looks alot sharper rarely gives it away.

boydy will score 3 against hamilton , fair enough, as i feel samaras will - these two players for me will notch up good tallies by scoring in pishy games but go missing in the big games.

the difference with mcdonlad is he is a big game player ie. winner against ac milan,two goals against us at CP in 3-2 game , the goal against man u , the winner at ibrox, his first celtic goal against spartak moscow in the qualifiers was vital.

better player than boyd quite clearly.