kaunas

belter

Trying to get my facts straight ,if we had beaten kanus then alborg and qualified for he champions league

how much different would things have been.

1. cuellar would probably not been sold or would he

2. we would have got 10 million cl money ?

3. would that money have been used to buy davis, mendes ect

4 would we be any better off in the playing sense

5 we may have been better off in the financial side depending how much money was invested.But would we be

Felt these points needed debate

The point of the post is that possibly things would not have been a lot different if what i posted had been so.

Therefore the loss of cl money is not one of the reasons we are in the situation we find ourselves in

We didnt thats the reality.

That is what is needed to be debated. Nothing gets sorted by arguing over 'what ifs....'

If my uncle had balls....etc

Is it not if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle?

That is what is needed to be debated. Nothing gets sorted by arguing over 'what ifs....'

You havent met my uncle :craphead:

your auntie is your uncle

you goin for a beer after game tmro?

You havent met my uncle :craphead:

Maybe just as well-hope it doesn't run in the family!

Trying to get my facts straight ,if we had beaten kanus then alborg and qualified for he champions league

5 we may have been better off in the financial side depending how much money was invested.But would we be

All fine, but, add to that

May not have signed Bougherra, Mendes, Davis, Edu (he will turn out to be a great signing imho), as most seem to think that Kaunus forced the purchase of these players

your auntie is your uncle

you goin for a beer after game tmro?

Yes Den,before and after-usual arrangements.

May not have signed Bougherra, Mendes, Davis, Edu (he will turn out to be a great signing imho), as most seem to think that Kaunus forced the purchase of these players

Failure forced SDM to give Walter money to bring in quality (Davis, Mendes and Bougherra)

However, if they had shown some ambition and signed quality before the Kaunas game (Which they should have done) we'd have signed some good players and been able to recoup all of the money spent in the Summer by participating in the Champions League.

That is to simple for a club like Rangers.

We are in the wrong hands and this is a prime example of why.

Failure forced SDM to give Walter money to bring in quality (Davis, Mendes and Bougherra)

However, if they had shown some ambition and signed quality before the Kaunas game (Which they should have done) we'd have signed some good players and been able to recoup all of the money spent in the Summer by participating in the Champions League.

Murray sanctioned £7M worth of transfers though, it's just the buffoon that is Walter Smith chose to bring in 3 strikers.

Murray sanctioned £7M worth of transfers though, it's just the buffoon that is Walter Smith chose to bring in 3 strikers.

That's a good point actually, and one that's often overlooked.

I'd say 2 strikers. I firmly believe that Walter originally intended to play Lafferty on the left wing.