Clyde 1

Ace

Just wondering, Clyde used to cover ALL the games including the Sunday matches when the old firm were playing away from home .. even if it was on Clyde 2.

Recently i have notoced that it hasn't been doing this, for the both sides ... anyone know why.

I wondered if it was over budgets or something similar

Just wondering, Clyde used to cover ALL the games including the Sunday matches when the old firm were playing away from home .. even if it was on Clyde 2.

Recently i have notoced that it hasn't been doing this, for the both sides ... anyone know why.

Is that Peter Martin commentating on it?? Tim alert!

Is that Peter Martin commentating on it?? Tim alert!

They are not doing any commentary or even the usual coverage without commentary.

That was my pint, they used to do it every Sunday but seem to have stopped now & i was wondering why?

I thought that myself maybe the credit crunch has hit Radio Clyde. The phone in is only on until 7pm weekday now & the Saturday coverage has lost 30mins. Adding to the fact there is no Sunday coverage they are saving about 6 hours per week now. Kind of dissapointing and they are losing out on a shed load of listeners now, who actually listens to the radio for a music fix nowadays when it's not on in the background at work?