Forfar Ticket

If anyone comes across any spares for this game can they give me a shout.

Our RSC has missed the deadline :anguish:

will find out sat how many weve got and keep you in mind

Thanks buddy, appreciated. Was gutted there when I checked the website and it said the deadline had passed. Its normaly my job to check and make sure the guy that runs the bus knows the deadlines as well. :blush:

Thanks buddy, appreciated. Was gutted there when I checked the website and it said the deadline had passed. Its normaly my job to check and make sure the guy that runs the bus knows the deadlines as well. :blush:

forfar are having a public sale on sat why dont you take your bus in on the way home from aberdeen

you need to go into theyre game but you could go in and do a u turn after you get tickets

forfar are having a public sale on sat why dont you take your bus in on the way home from aberdeen

you need to go into theyre game but you could go in and do a u turn after you get tickets

A will say about that on Saturday. However it will probz only be 5 or 6 of us who are wanting to attend this game and there will be a bus of about 46 on Saturday so a will see what happens. Cheers for the suggestion mate.

We are getting 2500 for this, I don't think tickets will be as hard to get as people are making out.

I will give you a shout if we have any spare and meet you up there.

We are getting 2500 for this, I don't think tickets will be as hard to get as people are making out.

Cheers mate. Apreciated. :cheers:

Cheers mate. Apreciated. :cheers:

:cheers: