Furman

FlippinEck

Nice to see. Furman is playing very well down there and seems to be maturing with every game. Stuart MacCall thinks very highly of him and has stated that he wants to keep him down there permanantly.

I doubt he will get into the first team up here as we are well covered in central midfield so maybe the best move fo him would be to stay with Bradford and continue to improve.

Nice to see. Furman is playing very well down there and seems to be maturing with every game. Stuart MacCall thinks very highly of him and has stated that he wants to keep him down there permanantly.

I doubt he will get into the first team up here as we are well covered in central midfield so maybe the best move fo him would be to stay with Bradford and continue to improve.

(tu)

Guest Andypendek

There's got to be an opening here in CM for next season - unless Barry has a phenomenal run in, he's on a shoogly nail. And if ever a player needed a goal, how about saying to Furman pre-season 'show me you can do it and you'll be in ahead of Fergie?'

There's got to be an opening here in CM for next season - unless Barry has a phenomenal run in, he's on a shoogly nail. And if ever a player needed a goal, how about saying to Furman pre-season 'show me you can do it and you'll be in ahead of Fergie?'

Surely it is thomson or Edu's? and even then we still have davis, we are blessed in the very middle and we appear to have some good talents in Furman, shinnie and emslie who can all play in the middle

Surely it is thomson or Edu's? and even then we still have davis, we are blessed in the very middle and we appear to have some good talents in Furman, shinnie and emslie who can all play in the middle

Emslie wont make the cut

Guest Andypendek

I would certainly have Mendes no1, Thomson no2, Davis no3, but then I'm open minded as to who gets the nod for 4th choice: I'd say to Edu, Furman and Fergie whoever shows the most gets it. That's what you need, I reckon.

Btw the more I see of Davis playing RM the more I like him there, so that would move the rest up one place.

I don't hold out much hope for wee Dean.

Was talking to a few city fans last week and this is the general chat about him:

"Bags of energy and drive. Totally commited and chases every ball. Maybe needs to calm that down as it shows his inexperience and he fades near the end of games. His vision is great but doesn't have the passes to go with it. Its frustrating because, you know what he is trying to do, and some of it is genius, but he'll maybe pull it off about 20% of the time. Right now I can't decide if he should keep his place, or maybe give it back to Bully (Lee Bullock, their number 8)."

Ok so sounds like any other promising young player. But you have to remember he is getting in to his 20s now. It sounded to me like the City fans were not bothered if he kept his place or not, which is worrying when you consider that he is playing in League 2, and hardly setting the place alight with his performances.

I suppose time will tell, but he sounds like a mix between Charlie Adam and Kenny Miller. Not what we need IMO.