What about the innocent fan's in Manchester

minstral

Guest Andypendek

Any in depth rebuttal we release will be ignored, put down to the usual refusal to accept reality. If there was a piece with the photostrip, and the 2 youtube vid, plus anything else that comes to light, and a simple sentence: Dear Chief Constable Whatever, Please may I ask what is being done about these assaults? Yours sincerely, RM. it would be short, to the point, and far more effective.

Any in depth rebuttal we release will be ignored, put down to the usual refusal to accept reality. If there was a piece with the photostrip, and the 2 youtube vid, plus anything else that comes to light, and a simple sentence: Dear Chief Constable Whatever, Please may I ask what is being done about these assaults? Yours sincerely, RM. it would be short, to the point, and far more effective.

ok go :) pm me the finished product :)

There was really shocking footage about at the time, don't know if any of you remember. Looked like it was still daylight, Rangers supporter at a train station doing nothing, police came along and got stuck into him. There was a few young people about, looked like students who were shocked at what they were witnessing.

Just saw some wee weaseley looking fucker from GMP on the news urging fans who spot themselves on the list to give themselves up because he will come after you and he will get you. Aye that's why 8 months after the event he is reduced to these measures.